Tramba Long deck and 218mm Torque board trucks?

Hi is this possible?

I have 2 63mm motors and 4x 6x2 inch wheels which i need a deck for. I have though of the Tramba Long. But i am not sure i can mount Torque board trucks 218mm? What do you guys think, printing a angled riser is possible im just not sure it will work

Man there have been 5 threads about this this week only, answer is no, you need to make a raiser. If you trust plastic go for it, i strongly do not recommend it but people still do it.

1 Like

Please stop making new threads over and over again, regarding the same topic… And no, it wont work without risers

Please read my question. I am asking if it is a good idea to use the deck with risers i know it wont work without

I dont know with you, but i interprets this as a question where you are asking if you can mount the TB 218mm trucks to the trampa deck…

Yes but you did you continue reading “What do you guys think, printing a angled riser is possible im just not sure it will work”

Just get some of Trampas trucks?

1 Like

If buying a Trampa deck- do not buy calibers or similar. You will need angeled risers, and it will end up looking both high and weird af.

If buying calibers or similar- do not buy an angeled deck like trampa (unless you’re a gangsta like @okp) . Again, it will be got damn high.

Now, if you choose not to listen to me (which you should btw) the risers CAN be 3D printed- However they wont be the strongest and may crack/snap at some point.

1 Like