Trampa motor mounts

Just got some of my parts for my first build. I am not sure if I will be able to use these motor mounts as I can’t get them to fit any other way. I could flip top plate and it would sit “correct” but then the truck itself would be backwards. And I realize that the black trucks are different than the silver truck. Would I be able to make these work or just need to find some different mounts?image image image image image image

1 Like

are you trying to use the full atb mounts on the carver trucks?

See I couldn’t find these mounts anywhere so didn’t know what they were! I think the black ones are vertigo trucks from the trampa website but didn’t find the silver yet. I’m going to assume these mounts won’t work for the trucks from reading your comment though :cry:

Those mounts look like they are for the Carver mount with the hanger reversed/flipped for a shorter wheelbase, for use with smaller wheels…

well, the ATB mounts won’t fit the carver trucks and vice versa. where did you buy these? maybe you can get some better help on the newer improved forum.

1 Like

I got them used on here. So now ima be looking for some new mounts.

Those fit if the hanger is reversed(usually for thane) but will work fine for pneumatics. it turns the same, is just a bit higher off the ground.

1 Like

You can also swap out to the wider hangers and they will fit those too.

1 Like