$$$ trampa mountain board Etoxx dual direct drive 4 sale

I built this over a year and when it came time to program the vesc I just can’t figure it out. And one of the motors was not working at all. I spent god knows how much money. The charger alone was a lot. But it’s the best I could fine changing 2x12s. I got the mod controller. Well I will add photos just look at them it’s too much to mention. But I’m selling to someone who can build and enjoy it like couldn’t. Vesc 6 x2

1 Like

1 Like

Nice! Where are you from and how much do you ask?

1 Like

Dude that’s a top notch board there! Programming has become so much easier now and there have been so many updates to the software since! You should consider keeping it bro if you don’t need money!

@Tinp123 is one monster Trampa not enough :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Also if you part out I’d be interested in some things :laughing:. @Tinp123

1 Like

Same, would be interested in some parts.

Heeey I’m just asking! :sweat_smile: I think I am just asking

Long Island New York. And I think I would sell it all for $2,500 I know I spent Like 3,600 on everything all together. It’s like brand new. Are there people who fix these/complete them?

aaaand i’m out.

Unfortunately, we are in EU. Post it on esk8 news too!

1 Like

1 Like

Yo dude we a DIY esk8 builders haha. I’m not concerned the motor is bad, it might just not have passed detection during the Vesc setup. Shame you are in the US lol. honestly though if you want to sell it quickly you are more likely to get rid of it by parting out (selling each item separately). Tell us if you are interested

1 Like

You have an amazing board, Like Pix said, you might not have programmed the vesc correctly. I believe that if you program it right, once you ride it, you might not want to sell it. you also have a better shot selling it at the other forum. If you make an account there, if you ask the admins, they will bump you up into member so you can post it in the sale thread. Wish i had the $$,i would buy it from you. Here is the other forum (https://forum.esk8.news/) Good luck with sale.

2 Likes

Are you using the latest vesc tool? It practically programs itself. There are many of us who can help you program it on the other forum. I’m stuck that you want to sell that board cause minor issues. SMH. I used to live in brooklyn and Long Island back it the day.

3 Likes

yeah same lol. you have a build that many people dream to have and you havn’t gotten it to work yet :rofl: really you should get it to work and test it out, you’ll be amazed

1 Like

For real, LoL i hope he takes the offer to help him getting it going, the only thing i would change is the batteries and controller, i dont like that controller.

1 Like

Ok I’m gonna give this another try. My problem is I don’t know how to ask the right questions on how to fix. Thank you all for the help and compliments on the board. I will start posting my progress and ask for help with issues. Thanks again.

1 Like

thats where this comes in play. Create an account and post all needed infos in the “noob questions” thread. We are more than happy to help.

2 Likes

Ok cool I just made an account and will be on there when approved. Thank you for the info.

2 Likes