My second build is a Trampa Street Carver. Here’s the parts list:
- Trampa Street Carver (Holypro deck, Vertigo trucks, and Tampa 83mm 76a wheels)
- Trampa mount and pulley kit (15mm belt, 37/14 pulleys)
- SK3 6374 149kv motor
- Ollin VESC
- Rhino 6S 4,900 mah x 2
- Gt2b tx/rx, with Badwolf enclosure
- Elephant E090 case
After putting all the Trampa parts together and mounting the motor:
I put a number of holes in the enclosure:
- the left-most holes allow access and clearance for the rear truck spring adjusters;
- the holes near them are mounting holes for the enclosure (which mounts using using extended versions of the rear-most truck mounting bolts);
- the big round hole is for the motor wires;
- the long hole is for my XT-90 loop key/charge port; and
- the remaining holes are for ventilation.
I configured the batteries like this. By inserting a loop key in the anti-spark XT-90 connector and connecting the other XT-90 to my VESC, I have a 12S system. Connecting both XT-90s using a parallel charge harness lets me parallel charge with a 6S charger.
I got this cheap L-plate at my local Ace Hardware, then bent it into a U-bracket. I then mount the VESC to it using one of the heat-sink screws.
Batteries go in like so . . .
The VESC goes in like so . . .
And everything squeezed in together like this.
Ready to test ride.
Ready to carry (with the folding handle deployed).