TRAMPA URBAN STREET FIGHTER - 6.5'' URBANTREADS, BEASTBOX V2 with 12S Li-Po, VESC 6, TRAMPA 136KV

Yo! first post on here! Thought id start posting some of my builds straight outta trampa hq, franks designs are awsome and i think we’ve banged it on the head with this one! i wanna get a bit more comphrehensive with my build logs when i can find the time. lemme know what ya think! (please keep all technical shit direct to @frank - im just the monkey and dont wanna get people confused) enjoy :slight_smile:

runnning 14ply holypro carve deck, ultimate mini vertigos, 2x6200 6s Li-po batteries, single urban carver mount, trampa 136kv motor, 14/66 urban pulley kit on the proto 6.5 treads (which are bloody beautiful!!) and superstars with velo 12mm ceramics.

easy shredding Tom. LTD

11 Likes

What kind of top speed you getting outta that steed? Torque pretty good with that 136 single?

@sender get a solid 39 kph out of it, but using the trucks on the inside setting i’ve turned down the top end on VESC tool to avoid the dreaded speed wobble! Torque is good! set it slightly more progressive on VESC tool so its bit of a smoother take off and bit more control low end speed weaving through town. smashed up 12% grad hills on roads with a bit of a run-up the other eve hard going mid with the slicks on in the wet!! haha havent really had chance to test proper uphill in the dry yet.

1 Like

Nice and clean look! I like the name urban street fighter a lot :laughing:! With top mounted battery and vesc you really can fight the streets and curbs without worries. I have a Mountain Fighter with top mounted electronics and enjoy the worry free ride. But after some weeks the nice Trampa sticker is almost gone :joy:

2 Likes