Trusted battery seller?

yeah i buy them 50 at a time, and if i start getting more orders closer together i’ll be buying more at a time.

I almost have enough leftovers to build a small pack for my kid’s powerwheels fiat 500.

1 Like

recommended discharge cutoff voltage is 2.0v… that’s pretty low!

Yeah, I bought those same batteries from FastTech, apparently they have a pretty decent rep, and they have a 45 day refund policy and 6 month return. I wanted to get from Liionwholesale, as it was cheaper, but there wasn’t an option to ship to my country.

Now to figure out how to put the batteries together, and to get a soldering iron. Would a small battery pack that fits in an enclosure similar size to the Boosted Board be possible?

1 Like

grade A tested cells and they know their shit.

buying 50 25R5’s from them now at 3.74 a cell.

1 Like

The only downside with BatteryBro is how long it takes to get the batteries. They seem to ship out of China at the time you order.

DougM

they quoted me at 2 day lead time and 5-7 shipping but, we shall see.

and yeah they ship out of china, their a team people in china hired by Americans to find legit battery makers and then selling from them to you at a small mark-up (12 cents a cell on my order of 50)

I sent them an email for 50 LG HG2’s multiple times but I got no reply so I figured they may be on holiday. Clearly that’s not true.

@delta_19 How did you get such a good deal on the batteries???

get a business quote on a min order of 50 and they will send you a message that they received the quote. if after 48 hours they still dont get back to you just reply to that quote request saying you have yet to get the price and they will look after you.

so far i have paid and they say they mailed out my order, they say its with Chinese customs and once it passes through it will be 2 days to get to me

Thank you, I sent them a request.

They quoted me $4.35 a cell on the online chat help.

Update

FastTech was insanely fast, I took less than a week to ship to me from the US to Australia. It shipped on the 12th and arrived yesterday on the 17th. All came here safely in some nice boxes to protect them, I’m yet to test them, but they should work.

That’s a super deal. How much was a set of 50 shipped to you? What BMS would be good for a 10S4P build like the SPACECELL PRO?

all in all it was 246USD and i have no idea about BMS’s because i have never used one.

I’ve been eyeing this one myself http://www.batterysupports.com/36v-37v-42v-10s-60a-10x-36v-lithium-ion-lipolymer-battery-bms-p-267.html

Glad to hear you had a good experience with them. Keep us updated on the quality of the cells.

Will do! Just gonna have to wait patiently since my Enertion parts are coming in slow.

Wow! is that like a very good BMS? I thought they were about $20 max! Oh boy!

don’t know if it’s any good but the seller has pretty great customer service and i think a few people here have used their bms’s. I think maybe @longhairedboy has some experience with them?

I use the 80 amp version but yeah, so far so good on those BMSs. I’m probably going to drop to the 60amp version next time though.

Hello everyone just want to recommend and give a thanks to a polite and very knowledgeable battery maker! I have 18650 44.4v being made for me and helped me out with the decision offing great options and advice! @barajabali Thanks again mate!

1 Like

Thanks Jordan!

I plan to have your pack done tonight and shipped asap.

1 Like