Trusted Sellers and Builders - these people will NOT rip you off - discussion thread

I would suggest that down voting any vendor that you didn’t actually buy from is an abuse. The thing is, I expect people to move past emotions and think using logic and even analytics on occasion. There is far too many people on this planet that think because you feel something, it must mean something.

2 Likes

there are no doubt legitimate downvotes, that’s not the concern.

the pattern i’ve seen (and others pointed out) is that there were immediate downvotes for newly listed polls by a single person. so it seems this person is just downvoting any poll that becomes available despite having had any real dealings with the person.

3 Likes

I think there should be guidelines for Voting. Here are some Ideas

1.have you received your Order, If not did you get a refund without Filing a Paypal dispute?

1. Did your Item arrive very late due to the seller’s dispatch time?

Persnaly I was Tempted to Vote up the super Lidgit people but I was like Hey I never bought anything from them.

i agree, it’s just something had to be done about scammers. the system is not fool proof, not even close. but it’s something.

agreed.

going forward all new polls will be public and if the seller has any disputes, the voter will have to prove their interaction.

3 Likes

Hence my remark.

I’m gonna suggest you get the wiki deleted, with all the adderall fueled triggered twits out there that cant separate their desires from their decision making process have essentially fucked it up beyond repair.

I simply cannot believe that @psychotiller, @longhairedboy or @JohnnyMeduse screwed any body over. I might not leave them alone with my beer, but I’d leave them alone with my kids and my wallet.

6 Likes

you mean legit? @b264 get him! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s not my fault, Its Grammarly’s No joke! there’s a glitch that un auto corrects when I post. but hey my message was good without any auto correct Eh eh?

:edit Oh no I just said I use autocorrect @b264 might terminate me, But first let me explain I see the finger slips and hiccups but auto correct on my brothers pc just fixes it and I know we humans rely on technology too much but does that mean we deserve to be destroyed?

i have no emotional ties to this thing, let’s get it deleted if it continues to spiral out of control.

having said that, even with some downvotes, if anyone, as a seller, sees predominatly positive feedback i think it serves as vindication of their good work.

as bara noted, we can look judge it on a scale:

2 Likes

Or rather that exact product?

And even then people have different logic or rather different conclusions. You and i can argue if the focbox is a rip off just because it comes with 3.5mm bullet connectors, connectors that only one motor use and if you change them , it voids your entire warranty (just an example-since they apparently still do service after the change). To some it is and to some it isn’t. If you want a truly accurate poll, one needs to define the key word or all you are going to get is one up-vote having an entirely different weight and definition for the other. @barajabali is what your looking for instead of a poll like this.

that will only work if everyone has the same amt of votes. 1 dislike vs 10 likes is 10%, 1 dislike vs 100 votes is 1%

3 Likes

Arent the votes personal oppinions like reviews?

Is one thing. but this topic is all about Is he a scammer or not.

1 Like

Ya know? I’m thinking if people have a gripe, and there’s a poll that directly relates, we as vendors should expect to fall into our spots. Obviously I have a couple of haters too, but at least they are still thinking about me. (Probably more a form of regret than anything else being they can’t buy anything from me) My choice.

6 Likes

I wasn’t talking about you LHB

Worst case: we all show up hours later dizzy and sick from all the cotton candy and Gravitron action. Oh and somebody won a goldfish.

4 Likes

Key is to eat the goldfish after riding the Gravitron!

3 Likes

Now hang on a second… that’s not how the contest works… I thought you were supposed to consume as much fluid and spun sugar as possible, plug your throat up with a funnel cake, then challenge the Gravitron to try and pull it all back out of you…

:notes: LOVE IN AN ELEVATE AH… :notes:

4 Likes

You screwed me over ! U sent me upgraded screw sets that you were going to raise prices but charged me the old price , EVIL Being ! Onward with your beheading!

2 Likes

That’s true, i should… wait a minute…

2 Likes

if ANY vendor / seller listed in the poll thread wishes to be removed, please speak up, we will promptly get you out of there.

2 Likes