TSG GROUP BUY - completed

That’s a killer deal, I got mine for $130. But they are the best knee pads I’ve ever worn. You should add them as available in the original post. They are the best of the best.

2 Likes

Just looked again they are out of stock… I probably would have got a pair for myself too

1 Like

@JLabs hey if I may ask when will this group buy end and when are the helmets expected to ship am down for a blue one If they offer that.

2 Likes

if you ever do, i’m in bro, can’t find stock in Au…

1 Like

Ah gotcha. Yea these are the knee pads you buy so you never have to buy knees again. I went through many over the years, most dying because the strap after the first fall. I’ve fallen with these and use them as pivot points in slides. They’re a total solve all for knees.

Anyway talking to locals. Might be down for 2-4 passes.

Let me know a deadline you need an answer by…

2 Likes

Count me in for a set of size Medium Pads. How do I pay?

This is great, I’ll order through website after i finalize my size.

Yup! count me in! I’m down for an XL in Black @Jlabs let us know once the link is up :smiley:

Just for anyone who is in doubt. this is the best gear i’ve ever gotten. I feel extremely safe when wearing these. No doubt you will too. Size is L. I’m 185 pounds, 6’0. PM me if you want to see how it looks on me if it helps you determine your best size.

3 Likes

Awesome! I’m in for a Black TSG Pass. Just waiting for the site link to go up.

I’m in for a Pass size medium in black. I’d have grabbed a pair of those downhill knee pads too if they were in stock.

Thanks for doing this. For anyone wondering, Jlabs did an awesome job with this group buy last year. Everything shipped fast and was well protected.

1 Like

I want a purple in xl ill wait for the site to go up as well

@JLabs

Put me down for a Yellow Pass, XL

Can you get the smoke visor? If so I’m down for that as well.

2 Likes

@akhlut all TSG pass come with the chrome mirror and a translucent.

I have one of the smoke visors, it gets some glare compared to the chrome mirror. Unfortunately I’ve never seen the smoke offered with the helmets, since it already comes with the best two - a day and night visor.

But yeah…Acid Yellow is gonna be my new night ride helmet lol

3 Likes

Sign me up for a Large TSG Pass in black please.

Tax season is always a good season! Especially at these prices.

ill take a set of pads fa sho.

That’s exactly why I want it. Straight up visibility.

Don’t get me wrong - I love the chrome and the clear. I think the smoke would look awesome on this helm though. More menace, less Daft Punk.

3 Likes

Deadline is tonight as I fear everything will go out of stock. I will post the links around 5pm EST

5 Likes

Hey! That’s fine, I just wanted you to know… as I see no visibility difference aside from a little bit more glare inside with the smoke(glare to me is dangerous). Just sharing was all bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

K thanks man.

So shipping is like 30 dollars to eu ?