Twin sk8 6474 on tb218s w dickyho mounts...?

ah okay thank god i though you didnt thread it through the nylon phew. And yeah i will, cheers fellas i appreciate it heaps

1 Like

would a picture straight from the side would be posible? I’m interested in motor / deck end clearance when mounting in reverse.

1 Like

The mount is adjustable so you can have as much or as little clearance as you want

1 Like

That measurement is without nipple. With nipple it’s about 89mm

2 Likes

new%20build%20007 Not sure if this will help but I measured it again with the tb mounts and its actually 178mm between mounts with little or no clearance between the motors as you can see. If you can achieve that distance then the motors will work. Thats with the mounts pushed as far as I could without losing enough axle for the wheels with 15mm belts. Tight as a ducks arse it is.

3 Likes

So you’ve got spacers on the axle right?

1 Like

I use a standard spacer and another bearing although its doing no bearing activity it just worked out to be the right size. I’ve since dismantled some old ones and used the inner core as a spacer

Got another solution :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: Does that make me shallow?

1 Like

nah that makes you more special :heart:

1 Like

Hey dude. How did you get the dickyho mounts on the TB trucks. Did you have to grind the trucks or part of the mounts? I can’t get a fit… Thanks

1 Like

pretty easily. with the truck clamp thingo, wedge the nose of a set of long nose pliers into em and pry them open so that they slide over the truck. With the motor plate, do this 20181023_175057

bolt goes through the threaded part, then with a nut on the inside with a coin to press against. thread this to pry the mount open, and over the expanded truck clamp. once over the clamp, take the bolt and all out, then reinsert bolt so that it starts tightening around the clamp. it will take shape by itself

Thanks man. I tried that but don’t think I got it far enough. I’ll try again

1 Like