U.K. Seller used Alien motor and drive, Psychotiller mount, drive pulleys

Hey man, How much for the Turnigy SK3,1 Physcotiller mount, and the drive pulley (assuming it fits on the SK3!) Can ship it all as one package, in the UK. Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi, that totals up to £87. I will ship tracked and insured for a free. The pulleys will fit the SK3, I assume you know about having to grind a flat on the shaft before you fit the pulley. Some people just glue them on with loctite but I would grind a flat then loctite the grub screw. If you were further interested Ive got a new boxed FVT 120 esc that would run this motor well on 6s for an additional £40 just like this one.

How much would the remaining bits + esc be shipped to the usa?

Hi, it is possible. A 5 kilo parcel could be sent for under 30 pounds. I can’t guarantee that you wouldn’t get hit for import taxes though! Cheers Ben

I’m interested with the trucks/wheel/alien motor.

Is it still available?

Yes, I still have it!

Im from UK, Is shipping included? would you be willing to bring the price down maybe to 85?

I’m new to this hobby and frankly i just want to build my first e-board with cheap/used parts.

also would you be willing to swap the motor with the tunigy Aerodrive? So trucks/drivesystem/turnigy for 100? (would the tunigy fit the trucks/drive system?)

p.s where in UK are you based at?

@caspa sorry bro reserved the turnigy already!

no problem :grin:

1 Like

@caspa if you can wait 2-3 weeks i can get you a 6374/6354

https://eu.electric-skateboard.market/product/190kv-sensored-motor-6354-6374/

I am based in the UK westmidlands

I am also running a flywheel clone group buy

Hi, I’m in Dorset. I can do a bit on the wheel/drive system. What sort of weight are you? Not being rude! Just the larger rider might prefer a bigger motor or dual drive.

Im weigh around 60 kg. no offence taken, I’m a light bugger.

I’m on a budget, if you can help me out i would really appreciate it.

do you think going up hills will be ok with this motor? (10% gradient?)

planning to use two of these batteries: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8587__ZIPPY_Flightmax_5000mAh_3S1P_30C.html

pretty newbie to skateboarding. the trucks should fit on normal skateboard (not longboard) if i am correct? i have an old skateboard i would like to use to save money.

There is a slightly cheaper battery on hobby king which I have used which is 3s 5000mah but 20c with 30c burst. These wheels and trucks are pretty chunky and may be a bit much for a small board, the hole patterns are different to regular hole patterns so you’d have to drill new ones. I’m away from home until Friday afternoon but can get you more dimensions then. I have a new 6s esc which is ideal for a 6s system for £40. (Fvt120)

is there a way to personal message users on this forum?

click on the username>message

you can´t instantly message someone if you are new here. You have to read some threads and leave some comments i think?!

hi do you still have those mount for sale

Hey man I would like to buy you’re mount!

Hi guys. all I have left is this.