[UK/EU] 90mm urethane wheels £30

Maybe I should put them in washing mashine with some small pebbles to “sand them down” of this coating? It’s comming off anyway. Washing machine on drying settings and put them in sealed bag;)

You might find soaking them in nail varnish remover (acetone) will do the job?

@bigben great idea, non invasive ! I shall give it a try :wink:

Wow!! That sucks… Mine was shipped 3 days ago. I´ll let you guys know when arrives.

@MontPierre did you not receive the motor pulley? I think the screws are M6. This is the item description

Package Included: ● 36 T Drive Wheel Pulley designed for Flywheel Style Longboard Wheels ● 15 T Motor Pulley with 8 mm bore for motor shaft and Four Set Screws for maximum security ● Retainer/washer for bolts ● 255 mm long belt HTD 5 M ● 265 mm long belt HTD 5 M ● x6 M6 Allen Head Screws

Sorry, I wasn’t been specific earlier. I have got everything as described apart of 265 belt missing( two 250 in the package). I’m just getting home and I’ll see if 250 belt is enough and then I can have my first ride on my board - super excited :smiley::tada::tada:

I hope the 250 belt is enough so you can have that first ride. Good luck man!!

Who is he and is he shipping to germany?

1 Like

Ugh. I definitely bought a set from someone using the same stock photos. Hopefully I receive the correct belt sizes. Are these pulleys metal & painted? Or are they printed?

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/15mm-wide-pulley-kits-and-individual-parts-wheel-pulley-motor-pulley-belts-and-hardware/27184/4

Metal. Aluminum I think

Wish I noticed this thread. I would have bought directly from him. I wonder if it’s too late to stop the China order…

Yeah unfortunately the whole set is totally unusable. My motor pulley won’t work as grub screws too big, holes don’t match up with abec core or the metal plate !! Just put a return claim on eBay for my pulley set. As a not as described claim, they will pay the postage to return (which they won’t as it’s to China) so eBay will step in and refund entire amount. So literally the whole set will be in the bin apart from 6 bolts :joy:

Yeah I’m getting new grub screw :slight_smile: this one will tear my belt. Got Pulley to work with 4 bolts out of six haha. Rest wont fit unless I drill wheels. Waist of time, I got some money back off them but I will not recommend it haha

Yeah :confused: not a good result. I’m not happy I put people onto it :confused: but hey ho, I didn’t think we would get the pulley in this state :thinking:

No worries :slight_smile: Can you tell the size of grub screw? I measured it and it is 3.8mm… hmm M4 most probably

You still can buy directly from him. Just wait for the chinese set and put a claim on ebay as “a not as described item” like @atenner said. You will get your money back…

1 Like

@MontPierre I have some spare. Pm me your address and I’ll send em to ya :+1:t2:

1 Like

So, no go on stopping the shipment. The seller even tried to contact the Post Office. Too late. They were apologetic about the whole thing, so I like to assume people are honest. I’ll let it come in and see what happens. What were the ebay seller names where you all bought your knock-offs? Maybe my seller has a different batch. Though I doubt it. It does say in the description that parts may be off by 1-3mm. Silly me.

Seller name is yin.f