Uk parts for sale - SOLD

Oh sorry I thought you meant me rent your welder. Yeah whatever postage is + £15 and you post back? Maybe I should run a rental business haha

1 Like

Yeah it’s at the balance stage 8 groups are at 4.2V and the rest are sitting at 4.1V. I’m not losing out by selling this it’s just wasted time although I still learnt a lot (before building obviously).To anyone in the UK this pack is literally a full pack at parts price

Maybe, I dont know much about that spot welder apart from its chinesium quality so I don’t know if its a good idea to rent it

It makes very good tearing welds if you get the nack of it. They are very good at making welders. And only welders as I have learnt

Hey man i’m a bit lost with all your stuff here but anyways,

How much for the penny? I.e Board, trucks, wheels, single drive setup + extra belts, vesc, bluetooth module, remote, essentially a full setup minus the battery.

Cheers

Sorry dude, I haven’t taken them off yet because the sale isn’t complete. But all the parts you list except the vesc and penny deck are gone

Ah, shoot. Nvm, ping me if the sale falls through

Ta

What do you need? I have a few stuff that I don’t really need.

Could you please elaborate how and when you use these? Like would you use this to balance a pack by individually charging the p groups?

yes, I’ve charged single cells and a 5p group with these, worked well

I chickened out, everything is up for grabs again.

is the 40pounds for both the vescs together or seperate?

Ah sorry where it says £40, £50 with connectors. They’re seperate listings They’re also brand new so not halfing the price

All parts still available

Are you at uni now?

Heading off Saturday. The eBay seller has only offered a half refund which is ridiculous but I can keep it so fair. Ill set up a renter rota with you first. £15 for 2 weeks? Check you can actually draw 20 amp through your breakers though it might not even work

1 Like

Yeah I dont know where I can find that sort of information without looking dodgy

Fairs. Most of the time in the 40 amp setting it worked for me. But it would trip the breakers sometimes turning on, although more when turning off which was odd. And like once while using it

Bestech BMS 80A 10s still available? What are the exact specs on overcharge and overdischarge protection?

What kind of Flipsky Vesc is it and is it still available?

I might also be interested in some of the smaller items!

It’s the classic flipsky vesc 4.2. If you look at the polls it’s one of the more reliable ones. Especially for the price. Bestech share a lot of the same values. I have just realised it said 80 I will change that soon. It’s a 60 amp Screenshot_20180926-183838