UK seller - 2 x Chaka VESC, 6355 motors & mounts, etc. etc

Pneumatic wheels with hubs & 60T gears. Additional tyre and tubes.

Tyres slighty worn

1 Like

Controller

Anti spark

1 Like

Sorry man, you replied quicker than I could post those pics. :slight_smile: Anyway, tell me what you want exactly. I take it the mounts&motors, both VESCs with controller. And anti spark. Which wheel gears? If ABEC do you want the wheels as well? 2kg packet to Germany was about 20 Pounds so I think thereabout.

Ordered this a looonnngg time ago but only got it recently due to delays supplier side. Looks well cool but I have never even switched it on as my boards have already got controllers and why change a running system (OK just lazy)

25 Quid if someone wants it.

1 Like

I want this, 1 vesc and the anti spark switch

LE : I don’t want the remote anymore, because I forgot I already ordered one -_- , the rest I still do

I really don’t want to take the vesc away from jujet. He was first :confused: What would be the price for the Anti Spark, Alien Controller, 83mm Abec with alu gears, motors and mounts, belts and the 3 14T motor gears? :wink:

And the price of this stuff with the other vesc :smile:

Look man, I don;t mind if he sells them both to you…in the end it’s all @WeeChumlee’s decision what sells to whom.

I have crap roads with lots of vibration, so keen on the pneumatics for my commuter build. Will take the vescs, anti-spark switch & alien controller / other controller too…

As much as I do not wish to upset anyone it would of course be easier to sell all at once. If you want the switch, both vesc, alien controller, both motors & mounts, ABEC wheels with gears that would be 400 GBP. I would have to weigh it all and see what postage would be. If not too stupid price I would pay it, if crazy price we could split it. How does that sound?

Looks like VESCs and alien controller may be gone. I have another anti.spark and other mini controller as pictured. 90 Quid plus postage if you want.

Oh sorry, forgot. The 3 x 14T gears are 8mm shaft size. The 63mm motors have 10mm gears. If you still want them though I will throw them in with the rest for free.

So, dumpeldore. If you wanted the above this is what you would get:

Yes / no?

Just checked postage to Switzerland. Can only insure up to 250 GBP or shipping is stupid expensive. 2KG, Royal Mail International Tracked 3 to 5 working days delivery aim Up to £250 for loss or damage Delivery Confirmation £19.15

If you want the parts for 400 GBP I will pay the postage as above.

Ok I’m in.

I am not sure of weight, my scales here do not go down that far. If over 2kg the price skyrockets. Stupid I know but then I would have to divide the package into two, so 40 Quid postage. Grrr I will check at post office tomorrow and let you know. Either way I will pay one package. If there is an extra cost will you except that? Really sorry but out of my hands. Oh, belts and 3 extra gears not in picture but will be sent. (Extra belt included so 3 total)

Yup, heavier than a 2l bottle of water so will have to be two packages. OK for an extra package, call it 15 GBP?

So what’s left now?

PM sent just a minute ago :slight_smile:

also wondering what is left :slight_smile: