UNiK 35° RISERS COMPATIBLE WITH TRAMPA SPRING TRUCKS

Interested in a pair of risers/mounts in black but not clear if you are bundling the risers with the mounts for about €250?

1 Like

no, the quote here will be for 35° wedged risers. Mounts are already available on the shop

here we go.

1 riser : 125€ HT / 150$ HT => 250€ / 300$ for a dual

Shipping : FR : 9€ / US / AUS: 22€ UE : 15€

Cheers.

I’m out due to price. I was interested in the risers as an alternative to Trampa deck so I can run Trampa trucks on a standard longboard. At this price that is negated as I can buy the Trampa deck cheaper.

3 Likes

It’s like buying a coffee in central Paris :joy:

eheh, It’s for sure not on the cheap side but these are precision made with lots of details in limited batch. If I can get 50 or 100 price would be another story.

Sadly, I’m out too due to price. Having worked in a machine shop I know that’s not a simple piece of work, and it costs to make these, but I just can’t justify the price for what it is. How many are we right now? 5, 6 people? Let’s say that’s 14 pieces ( I think one person wanted 4)- at this rate I doubt we’re going to get to fifty pieces anytime soon. @okp what if you make a simple version without the extra features? Would that be worthwhile?

1 Like

Ouch! I said I’d like 4 but I might have to re-think that.

(brief pause)

Okay, I’ve thought about it; I’d like 2 chrome risers if that’s still possible. Is there somewhere I can give you my credit card details and address?

Looks like a baddass 70’s muscle car !

Hey, sorry for the late reply ! I think it’s better to cancel this one unless we got the 20pcs; cause the price will go higher. As I’m running on cash, I cannot afford to stock a few for the shop.

the part is pretty simple; extra features are the nice chamfers and precision milling.

I’m in for 2

Hey @on1y - thanks ! if you manage to get like 20 pcs here and there I can launch a production.

1 Like

Hi man I will get two also

1 Like

He might be busy with incoming baby check his website?

hey folks, just back from eye surgery (nothing crazy but a pain in the eye!). Baby is fine. Working on a lot of new things coming out soon. My wife take care a lot of the baby so I didn’t get that much impact (a bit but nothing crazy).

I got several messages of riders that would like risers but they are not cheap to produce, so I told each of them to make/join a group buy. If I got enough parts, I’ll launch a production and of course, be fully transparent on the price.

Cheers folks!

5 Likes

what a legend.

2 Likes

Count me in for a set, my friend. Thank you.

Congratulations on the baby! Always nice to hear.

I’ve started a thread to try and gauge interest. Hopefully we can get suffice people to signup to make this a reality. Here’s the thread —> http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/unik-35-risers-group-buy-registration-of-interest/47811

Edit: The thread was soooo good it got banned … true story. Here’s the updated thread … I’ve added a bunch of emoji to confuse the moderators: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/poll-unik-35-risers-who-wants-them/47874

1 Like