Unikboards - Instagram/Facebook contest - complete dual giveaway

Repost from Instagram

https://instagram.com/p/BODZ1kxgMFI/

WELCOME TO THE FIRST (REAL) WORLDWIDE ESK8 BUILDERS COMMUNITY VELOCIRAPTOR FREE GIVEAWAY RULES

1. FOLLOW @UNIKBOARDS ON INSTAGRAM
  2. LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE AND VISIT OUR WEBSITE
  3. REPOST THIS PHOTO ON BOTH FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
  4. COMMENT DONE ON THIS POST
  5. ONE ENTRY PER FOLLOWER - DRAW BY 1ST JANUARY 2017
2 Likes

Is Michael getting paid for this advertisement? :thinking:

jk

Hey there !

@JLabs thanks for the warm welcome. I always strive for integrity in life and this also applies when I’m building DIY electric skateboards. Michael is not paid for that (I don’t know him personally); and I thank him to have forwarded this to support us.

I have been developing the project from scratch 9 months ago in my apartment. Worked hard to make this possible with little if no budget. So I’m really proud and that’s why with my friend we are giving away a dual mount. Of course, it will help the community to know us… but the winner will get the mount for sure!

I do ride a lot, post a lot of video content but I stay true to my roots. The stuff we sell are rock solid, just check how hard I ride jumping with bindings.

Happy riding folks and show some love !

/okp

2 Likes

Who doesn’t like a free contest???

1 Like

Yes! Okp is finally on the esk8 forum. Your work is absolutely inspirational!!!

And also DONE!

1 Like

Haha I wasn’t being serious. Michael and I have a good relationship, and I bust on him sometimes.

I also added the jk to the bottom just to clarify for any readers that didn’t sense my sarcasm.

1 Like

I’d whore for you any time @JLabs lol :joy:

thanks mate! great job on your esk8 market website!

thanks mate! this year was so busy!!

@Michaelinvegas thanks for the heads up man. @unikboards thanks for the chance

you’re welcome ! happy riding :slight_smile:

Thanks for the positive encouragement!

hey, few days remaining before the draw; be sure to participate as it’s free. To ensure it is fair we will film the draw.

This is the dual mount on a bustin. Of course, the giveaway does not include motors but to give you the idea

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482252541-img-7562.jpg

and this is what you will get in the giveaway

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482252541-wmount-dual-3.jpg

Enjoy !

1 Like

Hey - feel free to enter the give away; only few days remaining before this freaking awesome dual mount leaves my apartment to your door !

I don’t have instagram :grimacing:

1 Like

hey, doesn’t matter !!! rules exists to be broken (and also maybe because I went a bit nuts when writing such rules) ! you can just use Facebook and that will be fine. It’s really a free giveaway.

Awesome. Done, shared on Facebook.

thanks ! last day to enter the give away !

duh duh duh…:grin:

hey everyone, I’m going to extend the give away to saturday. As this is like a one man army; I need to have enough time to film the draw; so the dual mount will ship to the winner on monday 9th january 2017 !

you can enter it up to friday midnight.

have fun !