Unikboards - New DIY Vendor France

Just forwarded the emails to [email protected]

I can understand that but if he shipped it out like he says in the emails, I would be able to see it in the postal tracking system, no?

Unless something is wrong with the post office (that can happen), anything that is shipped with a tracking system can be tracked online. So 1 - heā€™s playing and has not sent anything 2 - he sent it and the post screw it

Super simple. I just sent him also an email cause I have at this moment the same level of info.

note: Iā€™m not Ben, so to make it clear; I have never ever had any interaction with you except the one we are having now. My name is CĆ©dric (and not Ben) - Easy to figure out as the emails have a signature.

Yeah ive noticed that very quickly. Iā€™ve done research on the company and all surrounding it. I usually never send money offshore to people (unless by PayPal) without at least knowing who Iā€™m sending it to. When I saw Ben at the bottom of the emails I dug a bit deeper. You were referred to me by a fellow French eskater in mtl (pierre-edouard)

No worries man. Iā€™ll take care of the situation and get that sorted. Itā€™s obviously either over commitment which always lead to failure; or unfortunately, maybe the post screwed it. No big deal. Youā€™ll get either an apologize from him once heā€™s clear about the situationā€¦ or maybe he posted it.

Itā€™s all about trust. In any case, your money is safe. Itā€™s just time spent that we could all focus on other more important topics. Iā€™m in the same boat and I can tell you that this kind of stuff has always tendency to upset me.

Just give him one day (maximum)

You talk in a way that breathes trust. Iā€™ll wait a day. Those are the missing links to the completion of my first build15594171560367442095420154358223

thatā€™s normal, but trust is not a gift and sometimes unfortunately requires control. This is gonna be sorted soon. Iā€™ll take it personally.

4 Likes

Hey,

The package has been flashed by the post office on Monday - today (previous to your message here). For some reasons which are impossible to verify apart from trusting the post office and opening a complaint against them. Basically Iā€™m not able to tell you if Ben posted it on Friday like he told you, or today. I would love to and happily challenge anyone for the sake of clarity but itā€™s impossible. I could still reach out to the post office myself but Iā€™m not even sure who to trust, as I would have tendency to lack of trust on both. Iā€™m not even sure that the post office will be able to tell me that they failed (which could be a realistic option)

So where are we. Package has been flashed today and the delivery process begins to your door.

If it was me, I could have told you my reality. Unfortunately, itā€™s not.

Hope it helps man.

Was about to write to you but just saw your message. I got an email notification telling they had just received it and were about to start the process of sending it outScreenshot_20190603-193137

Alors merci bcp pour ton aide prƩcieuse. Btw do you happen to know if any screws are included and if not, what screws am I looking to buy?

no idea if they have been sent as Iā€™ve not manage the dispatch. I was always used to add more than ordered and extra stuff when I was managing this to avoid the failure. For the 44T, itā€™s no big deal as the screw are the same as the one you already have.

But I donā€™t have any, unless you speak of the screws that holds the hub together which donā€™t look long enough to add a pulley