Up to the Limit!

You have to go to the limits when you want to be sure that you are on the ride way to get the best electric mountainboard :wink:

Post all your random electric skateboard related videos & photos here

4 Likes

I don’t know, there are some.pretty badass girl skaters out there…

4 Likes

3 Likes

@Sapphirinia

2 Likes

couldn’t resist changing the title. was gonna change to something different but decided against it :wink:

1 Like

Hahaha with the swiftness…you don’t wana be that guy!!

1 Like

thanks for editing the title, so I didn’t have to do it myself… :angry:

1 Like

Really :joy::joy::joy::joy: So did what you have to do ! I don’t care ! Change what you want ! By the way here is a little gif away :+1::wink:

ring ring… I beleive the 50’s called and wanted their post back. come on now!

4 Likes

WTF :joy: this is too funny! I think the problem is that the original thread title “not for little girls” is a german phrase and would totally makes sense in german, but not in english :laughing:

2 Likes

Can it be that you go in the basement for laughing :thinking:?! What’s wrong here is that a esk8 forum ore a Kindergarten or is it a feminism forum !? I can’t believe that it can be the most important thing on earth to get angry about that little thing that I give the post the name not for little girls ! Think about it that the title is not always meant that it was written! The title was written symbolic !!

I’m not gonna throw words like sexism or feminism around, I hate labeling people or putting a person in a single group, we are all so.much more than that. I just thought it a good idea to mitigate the title before it really did piss people off. Should’ve know better I guess.

1 Like

hit the nail right on the head.

you didn’t offend me with the title, I changed it before someone else got offended and started a whole big political debate…

my plan didn’t work

1 Like

So which little girl got offended by my comment and flagged it? Lol let’s be honest this sort of talk isn’t going to offend anyone really,most people can take a joke!! Nobody crossed the line,this forums getting a little too serious! lighten up ffs

1 Like

I don’t have a basement and neither am I in need of one. If I find something funny, I laugh without hiding. Period.

Sure, it’s an esk8 forum and not a feminism forum, but to me it’s only about being respectful to each other no matter what type of forum, right? These kinds of posts/comments aren’t respectful in my world. If that surprises you, I beleive it’s time to open your eyes to what has happened in at least some parts of the world in the last few decades. There are still huge differences between and within countries, so I’m not surprised that pple still use this “symbolic” way of expressing themselves.

And no, it’s not the most important thing in the world, but even things that are not the worst things I could imagine, do occasionaly make me react a little. Funny, isn’t it! :smile:

2 Likes

Uhhh… well… If you didn’t know, these kinds of jokes actually DO offend people.

It’s not about if pple can take a joke or not, it’s about what the joke is about isn’t it?

Did you get offended by your post getting flagged, or why do you call pple little girls asking them to lighten up? You can’t assume that your interpretation of what’s fun or not or what’s ok or not is universal law.

3 Likes

in this case german is not unique :wink: that expression is pretty universal afaik

2 Likes

I guess I’m just not that easily offended! I couldn’t give a shit if the post has been flagged,just seems a bit petty!! I came from an era of listening to the marshall mathers LP at school but now these days everybody gets so offended by things and wants to kumbaya by the fire!! I reval in a bit of banter with the lads,I guess where I’m from people are just thicker skinned. If I was you I wouldn’t go to a comedy night ever!!

1 Like

I see that you don’t get it. This isn’t about me being offended or not, it’s about being respectful as there might be people that actually do get offended, ok?

Doesn’t really matter how thick ones skin is, that shouldn’t stop one from being empathic and respectful, at least when not with your “lads”.

Thanks for giving me a heads up on comedy night. lol

1 Like