Uphill Race #3 - Backside Brawl 5

Just paid for the haya so I might have my shit together before the race!

2 Likes

So um, where are yā€™all?

image image

3 Likes

4 Likes

:frowning: wish I could of come. But kickstarter work and rebuilding needed to be done!

3 Likes

image image image

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the app?

Me? Relive. Not the most accurate gps,but itā€™s pretty

1 Like

Ah ok thanks!

Backside Brawl went like this.

Qualifying: timing system in place, riders left the start line in 5 second intervals.

RACE: timing system in place, riders left the start line using their qualifying time split differences. Beginning with the slowest and ending with the quickest.

@Arzamenable leaving at 0:00

@mccloed leaving. 0:18 after

@JAYSTCB leaving 0:52 behind mccloed

@MoeStooge leaving 0:03 behind Jaystcb

Qp1 @moestooge 3:07 (SRB V2)
Race time 3:15 for :08 seconds slower

Qp2 @JAYSTCB 3:09 (SRB V3) Race time 4:29 for 1:20 seconds slower

Qp3 @mccloed 4:01 (Psychotiller) DNF

Qp4 @Arzamenable 4:19 (SRB 44 woodie) Race time 3:46 for :33 seconds quicker

Qp5 Art Zuniga. 4:23 (SRB V1) DNS

Finish order @Arzamenable @MoeStooge @JAYSTCB @mccloed

8 Likes

image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image image Pics by Alphamail. Thank you Alphamail

It was a blast. This hill will definitely put your board and body to the test. During the race, I hit some sand going around a turn and slid out. I could not make up the time. It was a blast seeing and racing with everyone. I like the way the time trials turned out. I think it would be a good idea if we all got 3 or 4 practice runs before time trials next time to get comfortable with the course. I can bring a generator and set up a charging booth at the bottom of the hill if needed. Let me know. Canā€™t wait to do it again. You guys are awesome. See you at the next one.

6 Likes

Iā€™ll make the next one for sure! Got swamped with battery orders and trying to get everything ready for my build.

2 Likes

Lame that I couldnā€™t go I was really looking forward to seeing this :sob: Promised to pick up family at the airport same day :sweat:

1 Like

Photos from the event on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/riptidebrad/media_set?set=a.2219084871471907&type=3

4 Likes

The lipo lounge was nearby.

4 Likes