Urban ATAT ~~ Spud 29, MBS m2 trucks, 8in Rock Star wheels, 10s4p 30q, x2 FocBox(s), S2 Bindings

Woah… this is just awesome… Can I see how you did up the risers?

I didn’t, @okp did :grinning:. He had a prototype of the MBS risers that I got from him. He made a bunch if the Trampa risers too.

could you link me to what you bought?

looking to perform the same thing thanks :slight_smile:

Sure, it’s this but in satin…

https://www.oreillyauto.com/detail/b/vht-5184/chemicals---fluids-16461/paint---body-repair-16614/paint---epoxy-17768/5c831985364c/vht-paint-epoxy/sp670/4776720?q=Paint+-+Epoxy&pos=0

2 Likes

Finally! It’s cool man. Yes please more pics, if possible also of the inside of the enclosure. I am curious since you could fit 40 cells inside when I had to made a bigger enclosure for 30 of them :tired_face: . I chose the wrong configuration I guess. I don’t see a BMS on the list. Is it without? I can only immagine the fun of going off road with that little beast.

that deck would be a perfect match for this madness.

1 Like

Im thinking so as well, I think that might be my weekend project :slight_smile:

The VEX Robotics HTD wheel pulleys you used seem really inexpensive (certainly compared to other options I’ve been able to find). Are they the part that required a really hard to find bolt (8-23 3 1/4 hex)?

Yep, the pulleys are great but I had to drill them.iut to fit the holes in the MBS wheels. I will likely have to work something else out as I can’t find the right bolts.

gonna have to do some touch ups cause i rushed it but other than that it looks awesome thanks man

2 Likes

the final product

3 Likes

You’re about to see a whole flood of them in a month or two