Selling because I built a custom board but didn’t really end up using it. Motor and VESC are from TorqueBoards, batteries are from HobbyKing.
Prices (not including shipping):
- Electric Skateboard Motor 6355 190KV: $35
- TORQUE ESC BLDC Electronic Speed Controller: $35
- 2* Multistar High Capacity 5200mAh 4S 10C Multi-Rotor Lipo Pack: $45 for both or $25 each (local pickup only)
- Official retail price is $90. Motor has barely been used, and is in perfect working condition as far as I can tell. It has some minor aesthetic blemishes from being tightened onto the motor mount (see photo). The motor comes with a 3x3 keyway key, which is necessary for attaching the motor pulley.
- Official retail price is $85. Barely used, and in perfect working condition. No aesthetic blemishes, however part of the heat-resistant wrapping has been cut through to access the receiver pins (necessary for using the ESC).
- Purchased from Hobbyking a few years back. A pair of 5200 mAh, 4S, 10C discharge LiPo batteries. Definitely more optimized for long-range than speed. Used very minimally, although I’m not sure they were kept at storage voltage for the entire duration of the time I wasn’t using them. I will not ship these, so if you live in the Bay Area we can arrange a place and you can check the voltages and/or test them.
If you are in the SF Bay Area I can arrange to meet you somewhere nearby and we can skip the shipping.
Edit: Forgot to add photos.