[US] Fire sale getting out of the hobby enough parts for 2 builds

To the top still have some items left

What pulley sets are available and size and wheel type?

Both pulley sets available. Not sure on the the size of wheel and pulleys I can get some measurements

Yeah if you wouldn’t mind finding out for me man. Looking for 2 abec pulleys

$25 for V4 motor mount and pully kit and belt

That’s extremely low sorry I couldn’t do that

Yes they are for abec pulleys one is enertion brand one is torque boards as well as the motor mounts

Is it just 1 of each? Or are they pairs?

$125 for V4 motor mount and pully kit and belt and one motor?

It’s one of each 2 different brands the enertion kit has the blue insert. The one that is attached to the wheel now is all metal

Send a pm we can discuss thanks

These are indeed abec style pulleys

Any chance they are the same size?

The abec style pulleys are both the same as far as teeth but the motor pulleys 15t and 16t

Jet potato 36in stiff board good for a heavy rider. I don’t believe they make this anymore comes with brass inserts and titanium screws for enclosure which I will include with purchase IMG_20190606_173526

Caliber trucks with riptide bushings show in pic (optional) IMG_20190606_174903 IMG_20190606_174852

Board shown with 10s3p enclosure not screwed on IMG_20190606_174742

Sorry I responded just below your comment wheel pulleys same motor pulleys 15 and 16t

Bumps as of now still have still have caliber trucks with or without upgraded riptide barrel And pivot cup bushings, vesc 4.12?, Vesc x (focbox) TB v4 motor mount kit (comes with caliber mount and hardware new in bag) metal abec style 36t wheel pulley, 1 abec enertion 36t wheel pulley, 2 16t motor pulleys, like new abec wheels (4) with Neil bearing. Set of owlsome bearings, 36in stiff jet potato deck. 10s3p enclosure, 2 sets of risers, 1 Bluetooth adapter,

What are you looking to get for both abec pulleys? Do they come with hardware?