[US NYC] Battery Supplier

I’ve been in contact with a few suppliers in China for flat electric skateboard battery packs and worked out an offer for Samsung 30Q 12s4p battery packs for as low as 250 usd. The original offer was for a test batch of 5 battery packs was 270 each, but I was allowed an offer of 2 12s4p Samsung 30Q packs for 270 instead.

I am personally not looking to spend 540$ on my own for an extra pack I do not need. So if anyone is willing to try out this supplier with me to complete the 2 minimum required purchase that would be great.

Keep in mind this is a risk, I’m willing to take. If this works out who ever purchased the pack with me would have access to the supplier aswell and could buy from them at this amazing price for as long as they like.

Max dimension: 48145360mm or customized Custom discharge connector: XT90, XT60 NYC pls

2 Likes

The battery looks good. Post your location and the packs dimensions. It may get a quicker positive response.

Good price and good luck.

1 Like

You do have to be a regular member for a group buy though

3 Likes

Ya I forgot to mention that too. Remove the “group buy” from the topic or the mods will close this thread. You need to be a level 3/regular to organize a group buy.

1 Like

Yeah just make it a discussion thread for now - because thats what it is

1 Like

Thanks I did not know

Thanks b, I didn’t know

1 Like

Shipping can be very expensive for batteries, have you considered the cost? (from china)

Do you know what they used to make the battery pack so uniform and square?

1 Like

Yeah I have and It’s an active discussion between the supplier and I, awaiting response. But the yellow board is a hard plastic that encases the entire pack. I’m assuming to protect the cells and allow the additional components to stay secure.

Ya I think it’s for protection. Both of my torqueboards packs have it as well.

1 Like

What bms ?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they are the same supplier. Or similar atleast

1 Like

Genuine 30Q?

1 Like

They use a grade A Seiko Battery Protection ICS, with over charge, short circuit, over voltage, and over discharge protection.

You can find more info on them through forums like endless sphere and I think on here too.

Yeah. Grade A, new not used.

It’s Fiberboard

1 Like

Do you have details of construction? what thichness wires and nickel, bms parameters, overall continuous current?

Any gutshots? Looks pretty on the outside.

1 Like

I’ll get the shots and additional information for you within the next few hours

1 Like

I would be willing to join in on purchase…

1 Like

That price seems almost unreal.

I’m not sure how confident would I feel buying batteries from the biggest counterfeit market in the world, price usually is a good indication of being or not counterfeit

2 Likes