[US] Solder me some XT60 connectors - Get compensated for your time!

Yeah. That was my bad. I wasn’t paying attention. I’ve had more coffee now. Going to fix it. :wink:

1 Like

Done. Give them a look over to make sure this is what you’re needing. You can pm me for your shipping info and I’ll do my best to get to the post office today.

IMG_20180813_110748

P.S- Not the neatest job I’ve done. But the solder joints are strong and will do want you need. I’ve been using mine for 2 years with no problems. 10awg wire is not too fun to work with. It gives me headaches. :wink:

1 Like

Hmm I must be thinking backwards. The connector on my battery has the two slots for the metal pins to connect into while my focboxes have the metal pins that go into the slots. The one you made is available all over the web easy to find but I need the opposite and there’s like one seller from china and that’s all I found.

Sorry to make you solder that splitter again. :confused: I know you’ve got things and stuff. You’re helping me out big time.

No worries. I can do it again. Can you post a pic of the one in China that works for you. That way I can get this right.

@Saturn_Corp

I see what I did wrong here. It’s because I’ve been using the opposite on my own setup for so long. I should’ve just pulled out one of my FOCBoxes. lol. Is the loop key correct and how you need it though?

IMG_20180813_121529

Fixed… IMG_20180813_125014

@Saturn_Corp

Just want to verify which end you need to connect to your battery now before I ship it your way.

Does this look right or do you need the other end? IMG_20180813_125041

2 Likes

I need the other end. For some reason this connector isn’t readily available!

You just got Hacked! Boom. Nice save @SeanHacker

1 Like

Haha @Sender

@Saturn_Corp

So now I think I’m confused. Lol. I’m a very visual person. So this is how we’ll do it…

Does you battery have this connector? IMG_20180813_141323

Or does it have this one? IMG_20180813_141304

I’ll just do the opposite of whichever one you say your battery has on it. If you have a pic of you battery so I can see I can have this fixed in a few minutes or so and have it shipped your way.

1 Like

Doggo is super intrigued. Your assistant I presume…

1 Like

Yep. She watches over everything I do. She’s top QC dog here. :wink:

2 Likes

My battery has the connector in the bottom picture on it.

1 Like

Sorry I’m at work right now (shhhh…) without pictures

1 Like

No problem. I’ll switch it. Post a pic of it finished and ship it out to you.

1 Like

just to be on the safe side, make both sides parallel with both male and female connectors. bulletproof. if that won’t fit his battery, nothing will.

2 Likes

Just hope he really use xt and not bullet connectors on the battery​:see_no_evil::joy:

2 Likes

And done. Everything look right to you now @Saturn_Corp?

This is it in all its glory. Just waiting for my board to finish charging and I’ll head to the post office.

IMG_20180813_144439

2 Likes

After careful evaluation I can discern that it is indeed correct.

2 Likes

Everybody take a deep breath… It’s… … … … … … … over!!

4 Likes

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::joy: and looks great

4 Likes