[US] Stash ofhigh end Trampa Mountainboard Decks, Ultimate Titanium Trucks, Hubs, Tires

Hi guys. I have a stash of parts I purchased for a build that never came to be. All parts are 100% new and never mounted or used in any way. Located in Seattle, WA Shipping OK

Pictures here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AuqwBZb5n5Jqhv46vICsgQAtJva8ig?e=7O57ms

15° HOLY PRO 12 PLY $150

35° SHORT MOUNTAINBOARD DECK, 13 PLY $150

Some misc tyres and tubes: $30 TAKES THEM ALL ----PRIMO ALPHA Lite - BLACK 8 Inch Tyre (8 Inch PRIMO ALPHA Tyre - BLACK (QTY 2) ----7 Inch Innova Inner Tubes 170x45mm (7 Inch Inner Tube - INNOVA - QTY 2 ----INNOVA SLICK CUT High Pressure Street Tyre - High TPI & KEVLAR banded - 8 Inch BLACK QTY 1 -----INNOVA INLINE - High Pressure Street Tyre - 7 Inch BLACK QTY 1

ULTIMATE Truck - BLUE Baseplate on Black TITANIUM Axles & Kingpin - limited Edition

QTY 2 $110 EACH

HYPA HUBS - WHITE - QTY 4 $9 EACH

2 Likes

I’d take the tires and tubes. Sending pm

1 Like

Are the tires and tubes still available ?

Yes, they are available.

Hey

Is it possible to ship one of the decks to Germany?

Yeah, just not very cheap …

How much will it cost?

Shipping approx $90 usd

shipping to santa cruz? intestedin tubes and trucks , mabey a deck

Hey I’m guessing the tires, tubes and hubs are gone. If they aren’t. I’m in DC I’ll buy them

Im interested in a one of those decks the holy pro. I live in Alberta just east of British Columbia. Whats the ground postal on that?

last Bump. Someone make an offer for it all as a total lot.

Anything left for sale. Il take all the tires and hubs. Any decks left for sale?

Yes. Have the Holypro Deck, and the ultimate titanium trucks