[US WTS] Everything must go! Selling all parts!

To the top!

The dual hub kit has been put on hold until FOCsTrot is complete and the Minority complete has been removed. All other items are still up for sale!

The MayTech motors and TKP with mounts are gone, thanks Brian!

We’re down to mostly decks, whose in need of one?

I need to sell my off road kit to make room for an upgrade. These are almost new (40mi of light use) and have been modified for 8" pneumatics. The front wheels have different hubs*

Asking $156 plus shipping, should fit in a $19 flat rate box or I can use a cheaper (but slower) shipping method

Kit includes…

• 2x 330mm TKP trucks with bushings
  • mounting hardware (screws, nuts, and 6mm shock pads)
  • 2x motor mounts with clamps and reinforced cross bar/carry handle
  • 4x 8" pneumatic wheels with tires and tubes (2x hubs are aluminum with integrated 60T pulley, 2x are plastic**)
  • pulley hardware (2x 12T pulleys, 3x 495mm x 15mm belts)

Just add 2x motors for a complete off road drive kit! The ride is super smooth even on uneven sidewalks, but it’s to beefy for my shorter campus build

*Will require 4x 16100-2RS bearings or I can include a set of adapters for 12mm bearings on 10mm axles

**Front hubs are made from blue plastic off an older MTB, but they are still strong

I have purchased a set of replacement front hubs and 2 extra tubes, price is now $161 plus shipping! All prices can be negotiated if you buy multiple

Tempting… I have dream for a super budget 8" build =\ hmmmmm