[USA & EU][GROUPBUY] Maytech motors (CLOSED)

I think the advantages with this motor are a bit more. The specs are identical to the 6374 unsealed 190kv 6880 is 190kv sealed with a bearing added at the rim- for more stable spin. I’m sure it helps with vibration and in my mind is a more stable design I think 8mm shafts are small. So at prices like these the advantages are apparent. 90$ 6374 190kv 95$ 6374 sealed 170kv 100$ 6880 sealed 190kv

2 Likes

When we buying ? I’m interested in 2 sealed 170kv

we are going to start taking payments Monday the 19th and want to place the order on the 21st before Thanksgiving

3 Likes

How can I add ? I clicked link and all it shows is a grid of names. I can’t select anything Could you put me down for (2) 170kv sealed motors

1 Like

You should be able to edit it. Either way I put you down so no worries

2 Likes

hey guys, First time posting as im new to the whole DIY side of things, A friend of mine built me a board a while back and have been tinkering with that over the past few months…

Liking the sound of the 68’s and am loving the sheer size of them :star_struck: but I need some help building around them…

Im going 10s, focbox unity and want to be running AT / 125mm gummies as London roads are a mess…

Any advice on trucks, motors mounts, pulleys?

For my use I have no real need to go past 30 (but would be a nice option) and would rather a stiff almost drag style set up… Nice and tourqey, lots of straight lines.

Where this is pretty much at completion would really appreciate If any of you could share your setups for these Big Bastard things…

Wait for black Friday. See if you can get a deal on surfrodz.

4 Likes

At this point I am going to try and order several pairs and see if people are interested.

@F.Taylor

Surfrodz are the way to go, but unfortunately importing from the US is the cheapest/best way to get them. I am in the UK so if you think you want to order some lmk

2 Likes

Im holding out for the winter seasonal. Black Friday is dedicated to motors

1 Like

Are the 6880 motors worth it or should i wait till black friday and get different ones?

This is my black Friday shopping. I don’t see it getting better than this

You guys are quick! Love how active these forums are :+1:

Sounds like a plan, Im seeing these Surfrodz pop up in the forum a lot… Where are you looking to purchase them from? Whats the current price?

Also any others that will “Do the job” if there isn’t a good deal to be had over black Friday?

Im sure if I buy a cheaper set ill be able to use them on my next build… Probably shouldn’t be planning it just jet thos -.-

Yup… Already a quality discount involved in the price of this group buy @yelnats8j

1 Like

I plan to purchase on Black Friday on their official website. Last time they were around $90 but I cannot be definite on what trucks will be on sale.

I think their regular price is good too so I would try and get them regardless if I were you.

1 Like

This place is going to eat its way through my bank account… Give me a shout if you pull the trigger… Atleast we will save on the shipping…

2 Likes

Those 6880 are pretty big. Limited options on trucks really. None are really cheap.

1 Like

Sell some old parts or some major organs

I’ll make a thread and see if there is other people

2 Likes

Yeah next cheapest is tb218 and it’s not cheap here

In a way Im glad… Would rather be forced into buying quality parts that are less likely to fail on me at speed… getting to excited for this build.

just hoping a decent true DD dosent show up over the next week as rumoured. Not sure what I would prefer at this point.

2 Likes

If you are going to buy those trucks, what wheels are you going to use with them?

I will probably make some motor mounts for these if I do get these trucks too

1 Like