[USA] FS, Parting out, (All Sold)

Bump. Price drop on the wheels. Wheels and one focbox left.

I think whats killing the wheels is the chewed up core. What pullies did you do that for? Now there are many options for pullies that don’t require that, so hence the reluctance… just a thought.

Yeah I get that they don’t look great. They standard pulleys from Torque just would not go on without drilling down that little plastic knob between the spokes.But I would think that once someone installs their own pulleys, it shouldn’t matter. The strength of the cores definitely shouldn’t be affected. Thanks for the thoughts.

2 Likes

Ahhh, figured it was the TB pullies. If you don’t find anybody, I will buy them for $80 shipped. Not trying to insult your price or anything. Best of luck!

Oh, lets negotiate now,

75$ shipped to Ireland here! and I had to drill my flywheel clones to make the johnny pulley fit,

like 70% of pulleys here require you to drill the wheel. If you have a socket pulley dual rear drive then just put the drilled ones upfront,

either way I woulda liked if my wheels came pre drilled.

Yeah, that is changing. The reason I would get them is I have some 40t TB pullies sitting around somewhere. I got some other pullies so I wouldn’t have to drill

1 Like

I appreciate that, I’ll keep you in mind. Thanks.

1 Like

Price drop on both the wheels and the focbox. Buy before 4pm mountain time and I’ll ship today.

Just the wheels left. Price drop.