[USA] Globe Geminon, DIY E-Boards Mechanical Kit, 6374 Sensored TB motor and TB VESC, Custom LiPo 10s 10,000mah flatpack

Hey Everyone,

I have a very well loved board that would be good for someone who knows what they’re doing. It’s developing some problems that I don’t have the time or money to fix while in school.

As it sits right now, it works fairly well, but my battery pack isn’t holding as much charge anymore. I used to be able to get 14ish miles out of it, now I can barely get 2. I also have intermittent motor cutoffs where I lose power for less than a second. I suspect its fatigue in the motor wires since the VESC doesn’t go through a reboot.

The enclosure is 3D printed held on by welded brackets, but after hundreds of miles of use, it is starting to fall apart. In the enclosure sits a custom lipo flatpack that I made from new HK Multistar 10,000mah batteries. It is currently connected to a BMS through charge only, and I will include the charger.

The deck is a Globe Geminon, which is super fun to ride. I 3D printed some drop through hole covers and mounted the trucks on the bottom to get some wheel and motor clearance. I also have mounted red and white led light bars, but the red one seems to have gone out for some reason.

Would prefer to sell as a whole board. Let me know if you have any other questions! What you see is what you get.

$400 OBO

IMG_0371 IMG_0370 IMG_0368 IMG_0369 IMG_0367 IMG_0372