[USA-Hawaii] WTS Kaly NYC Street Carver 2-1 12s4p 6374

For sale Kaly NYC Board message me on here

1900$ USD

Located in Maui Hawaii

IMG_4712IMG_4711IMG_4710IMG_4709

I have more photos as well will update as It is night time outside at the moment

COMES WITH CHARGER, CHARGER USB FOR REMOTE, MBS 100 MM WHEELS

1 Like

How many miles on the board? What are you looking to get for this?

miles Im unsure doesnt have a odometer, I would guess around 200?

It comes with MBS 100mm as well as the pnuematics,

Can talk to you on the price later on I can get you some better photos in the mean time

1 Like

How much ?

Do these have eboosted enclosures or does Kaly make his own enclosures?

Price? Ill be in maui at the beginning of the month… maybe ill just pic it up hehe

I’m very interested in your street carver If still available. How much are you asking for it?

When you see no price you make price free

I give you too dolla… ok finnal offa ten dolla. WHATS YOUR BEST PRICE!! agh! :joy:

2 Likes

Let the bidding war begin! $10.50

3 Likes

$15 or nothing take it or leave it

Ernesto charges like $2,700 for his Trampa build. With under 500 miles and multiple repairs, what would be a reasonable price? Keep in mind that this forum is full of people that could build this

3 Likes

own enclosure

1 Like

I am wanting to get 1900$ for the board and everything I think I would be happy with.

2 Likes

no its not withdrawn…

whoat Coast too Shipping too germany

google the shipping cost from hawaii to Germany board weighs 25lbs plus box

plus dimensions of the box

1 Like

You would need to ship the battery separately as hazardous goods ground shipping typically. I guess you could ship the whole board like that buts it’s pricy as fuck.

1 Like

Hey live on Oahu and wanna buy the board!

1 Like

sick tunda! I can fly it over via mokulele and meet ya in oahu in town waikiki somewhere

1 Like

Is it hard getting around the islands? Im going to lihue and was planning to bring a board… wouldn’t mind skating with a local somewhere!

1 Like