🇺🇸 USA (& 🇨🇦 Too eh?) Group buy - Enertion Motor Mount (and other stuff) ***ORDERED***

Ok 7

One person just reduced to one mount … Even though you might as well get two lol

@Jinra makes sure you help out @Stevemk14ebr when he gets the mount in

If it doesn’t fit i’ll just get a different set of trucks. I’m going to use this for a second build in the future and i need to get a set of trucks anyways so i’m able to just choose a different set if it comes to it!

Should fit a-okay. Needs the grub screw though. It’ll rock back and forth w/o it.

I’ll take two of them. Let me know when they come in and we can go for a ride!

2 Likes

Oh gees didn’t realize u were in Vegas dude … So is @Pablo_702 and @thisrealhuman

1 Like

2 for me too!!

1 Like

Yep, lost wages, nv. I hope these Enertion mounts work with surf rodz tkp. I think with a little Dremel they will

2 Likes

Looks like 11 so far…

Keep it coming

Just a reminder

If you want other stuff from Enertion to be included in this order…

Take a look and start picking

Once we finalize the mounts we will quickly figure out the odds and ends :thinking:

If I order an Enertion Abec wheel pulley kit, about how much of a 10inch Caliber II do I have to cut off for it to fit?

I might order a wheel pulley kit and extra belts.

We should all go ride one night,

1 Like

about 7mm (width of a bearing)

1 Like

It’s definitely worth getting over a regular steel/aluminum wheel pulley right? Cheaper and easier to replace, not to mention, and lighter.

I got it for its lower weight, simplicity, and ease of installation. My metal kegel pulleys were kind of a pain to calibrate just right so it spun evenly.

1 Like

Lol I know why it’s this freaking hot…I don’t ride lol even at night …

Plus I’m on kid duty for the next few weeks …

So one of the reasons I can do this lol

I’ll make my kid help me send everything out lol

3 Likes

I’d like to update my order to: 1 motor mount, 1 12mm drive pulley kit.

That’s okay, Michael?

1 Like

Tack on a 12mm motor pulley for me, and you are right, it is hot as hell out there…

1 Like

Yep that’s cool guys

Mike ill take 4x12mm belts the hve a 4 pc pack for 38 and change