Used Drive Kit, Wheels, Motor, ESC, Trucks, and maybe Deck

How much for the motor mount if it’s still available?

do you live in us? USD $40

Did you ever have any problems with the motor mount and Paris trucks? I’ve read about people having alignment issues in relation with the wheel pulley as the Paris truck’s angle throws the alignment slightly off. If not I’m still very interested in the wheels, pulley, and the motor mount then as well!

you can actually see in his original post (the pic) that the motor mount is slightly angled outward.

What’s your opinion on it? I have seen people shaving the truck itself down, however I don’t trust myself to do it properly. Is it acceptable to use it as-is (without the modification)? I’m thinking of just going with calibers and an adjustable mount so I don’t have to deal with the headache of trimming it down.

having a slightly off-angle mount will make you go through belts faster, as there is uneven wear.

calibers are nice because they don’t taper at all, so the mount is straight regardless of where you have it set on the truck.

I still have this: product/single-bolt-on-motor-mount-with-drive-wheel-kit/ for paris trucks and 16T motor pulley and a set of 4 black clone flywheels. Shipping conus is included, make me an offer :grinning:

Hey if you still have the bolt on drive kit, and pulley i’ll buy it off you. I live in Georgia, so the shipping shouldnt be too bad

This is sold guys, mods can close this if they want.