Vanguard | 12s2p MEB Stealth Battery | SK3 149kv I VESC | 3D Print Pulley Cover

Most likely not. I doubt the mounting holes are in the exact same spot. Might not be to hard to model it up though. All I need is cad/dimensions of the actual mount plate and I can edit the file to fit.

That pulley cover looks awesome! Let us know when you have it uploaded.

I have a 12s 6.6ah Chaka vesc 149kv 83mm setup and got over 12 miles with hills. You’re gonna love it

What’s the width of the belt. I am asking because I have a 12 mm width belt.

This is a 12mm belt.

Here’s the dimensions im using for my belt cover (torqueboards mount v4)

EDIT: The center to center distance i believe is 70mm, but i couldn’t measure it properly since my mount is in use. In practice, the 69.388 in that CAD doesn’t really change the taper angle too much to even notice.

How’s the mileage @Sboard342? How low do you go in voltage before you stop riding?

Battery still running great!! I get anywhere from 8-10miles on the battery running it down to 25-30%. But I do weight over 200lbs.

@Sboard342 right on

Hey! Do you have an stl file? Thank you!

Uploaded the Pulley Cover to Thingiverse. Hopefully it works for you all. If not. I also included the Solidworks File so you guys can edit it.

2 Likes

Great!! Thanks a lot!!!

Your holes are offset by a little bit.

Ah guess it flexed enough when I installed it to not notice. I have updated the files though to have this hole spacing. .

Working on the Smaller VESC/ Switch enclosure for the board. 3D printed in ABS with the curve built in. Will use weather stripping and wood inserts to mount the enclosure. Current ones are a bit tight right now, so printing one that’s a bit bigger.

Debating on if I want to mount the LCD and the push button switch or just the Push Button.

6 Likes

Those enclosures look awesome! Would you be willing to share the .stl file for them?

I would also like the STL file :smiley:

Posted the Case to Thingiverse. I sized it a bit larger than the photo before. This now fits two VESC or a VESC and an ON/OFF switch. http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1817161

There is about 28mm between the bottom of the board and the inside top of the case. If people would like a “slim version” let me know and I can upload that. But I figured the slightly larger version would be a tad bit more universal.

I also have 1/4" thick weather stripping underneath to help make sure everything is snug and watertight. Adhesive side stuck to the board.

13 Likes

Maybe I missed it, but is there a matching battery case?

Not yet. I have one modeled to fit the MEB Battery which is actually quite a large pack. It however it JUST barely fits on my printer platform (Taz 5). Once I get a print and see everything works. I’ll post it. May have to split the part and glue it together. Which may be a safer bet printing wise too.

If theres a big request, and a bit of freetime to model. I may do a more Boosted Style one that fits a few Lipos or something.