Various used and unused esk8 parts for sale!

Not really how things work around here my friend. If you have a genuine enquiry, then either post it in the noob thread or use the search function to see if anyone else has had the same issue. If all else fails then start a thread of your own.

5 Likes

Do you still have a good liftboard battery? I need one for my dual setup and got screwed buying board second hand with lies. Only get about a mile out of it then dead. Please contact me at [email protected] I will also take some other parts that u think will make this Liftboard Dual more robust. Jus really need that battery the 6s. Unless someone can custom make me a monster battery that will fit in the enclosure.

Got screwed over need help please

I am new but need to our has the evolve esc andbremote, could you let me know how to go about and what your asking for them.

Good luck with a response, hasn’t got on the forum since feb 2 image

1 Like

I was wondering if you still had any of these parts left? I’m looking to repair a liftboard. Need a rear truck for a v.2. Also need a remote for it. Thanks for your time Craig

Do you have a working remote for a dual motor litfboard?

Hi there. I was just looking at your website and wanted to know the following please.

1. If I were to buy bulk of your GOLD hardware, do you offer other sizes and lengths in nuts and bolts etc?

2. Do your GPS trackers with the aim you provide work in Australia?

3. How is the shipping time to Australia atm?

You are replying to the thread of a banned member…

1 Like