Vegas Squad Ride - Wednesday February 1, 7pm - 1025 S 1st St #145, Las Vegas, NV 89104

Any of you Vegas peeps up for a ride??

Downtown?

Weds 1 of February?

4 Likes

Let me tag

@ekitesurfer @thisrealhuman @KlethBane @nmagz3 @Pablo_702

And anyone else

1 Like

Hit up LifeofMdad as well on instagram. I think he’s on the forum… Just cant remember his username

2 Likes

Yes YES YES! haha :slight_smile:

invite @nmagz3

1 Like

I was getting there

Had to look the two others up

2 Likes

My buddy Josh thinks he’s off that day… so if none of you go…I’ll at least be have someone with me lol

2 Likes

I am obligated to take the gf to aquariums and zoos in az on that day…

1 Like

The later the better since the probability of me staying late at work on our presentation day is good - so a late ride would ensure my being able to be a part of the cool kids :wink:

Lol cause she don’t ever see enough of that … lol

Enjoy next time :metal:t2:

1 Like

Yeah what time?

1 Like

I cant guarantee that I will get off at 6 - but its so nice to ride during the day - I hate punishing everyone with the cold just because I want to skate with you all - I went on my first day rides today in a long time since my schedule - so nice in the sun

Don’t matter

1 Like

Here I am :grinning: Maybe I’ll change my SN on here to match my Instagram.

2 Likes

You know I’m in this shit! Yes! :joy: Later works a little better for me so the wife and kid can decompress a little after work/school. If not it can be a shit show and everyone’s in a mood.

1 Like

what time? like 7??

2 Likes

If we gonna ride at night…hope you have ur shredlights…and would advise wearing a warm jacket…Snowboard jacket I find is the most comfortable

1 Like

Yeah, let’s shoot for 7p! Where do you normally meet up when you’re down there?

1025 S 1st St #145, Las Vegas, NV 89104 artsquarelv.com

Lets just meet here. They have a parking lot.

Sounds good bro!

Where’s @KlethBane? Doesn’t he get his Internet minutes after 10pm? Lol

2 Likes