Very cheap boosted v2 pack

Please wait for my test results

Snipaste_2018-10-19_09-05-36

Cool! Do you have a link for this male plug?

@solodros

No link, I bought it directly from my friend.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/no-words-just-pictures-delete-words-use-pm/2992/7466 I like the speed of Chinese express.

1 Like

The boosted BMS is incredibly thin. No other BMS Iā€™ve seen would drop in place of it and allow for the case to close back up.

Putting two 12s1p packs in parallel will get really messy when you connect balancing leadsā€¦

where can i buy these, post the taobao link pls

Any update on your test?

@solodros

hiļ¼ŒI have tested, the battery pack can be used normally, I use the flipsky D4.20 test

1 Like

Thatā€™s flipping awesome. I wish I could find that connector for sale somewhere. Did Regen work?

I am looking for the purchase address of the connector

Any update on sourcing the connectors?

http://www.higocon.com/product/?26_45.html Sorry, this is the URL of the purchase and they work fine. I donā€™t recommend buying a cheap V2 battery pack because these battery packs are defective and have been on fire.

Hi Solodros,

Are you saying these cheap boosted packs are fake ? Or are they the recalled batch ? Iā€™ve just bought one of them and not sure what to do.

Not fake, most of them are batches that the boosted company has recalled.

Are you looking to sell them?

Pretty sure those are the batteries that people had to return when boosted were replacing all the packs due to some incidents where they were catching flames. They just had to give them to recycling centers, someone realized you can make some cash on it and he just sells those.

Yeah it is exactly that. B2sr is the recalled model if you Google and thatā€™s what I bought. How do you get the power light to go green? Once I get it to work I will test capacity. It looks brand new.

@solodros Can you send me a message here? I am interested in buying a large quantity of Boosted parts from you/your friend.