USE AT OWN RISK | INJURY OR DEATH COULD OCCUR
This instruction is for the controller pictured. It might work with other brands but it might not.
- Disassemble the transmitter/receiver - remove the plastic case & find the wires.
- Double check that all the wires are intact & well soldered onto PCB, then apply some hot glue to strengthen & protect the wires.
- Attach the wires to the VESC in this way. Make sure you have a good connection. Soldering & Hot glue is an option to ensure reliability. Otherwise buy the JST connector, the type is. “JST-PH 2MM SPACING” 6pin
- Led on the receiver PCB should come on. Do bench test to see if connection & controls are reliable.
- This information is provided for fun and learning
- Do not ride an electric skateboard using untested devices.
- Wear a helmet and protective gear always.
Special thanks to kwoolf1 for this information