Okay I debugged it.
It seems like first detection stuck the motor for some reason, so it won’t be able to detect from the first place!
U first need to set up the app, PPM for me. write default motor setting than run the motor a bit.
Than come back to motor detection! It works in both BLDC and FOC now,
Update, FOC is detected but not working, for bizar reason it shorts the motor and making tiny sound. does not respond to ppm… well BLDC for a while I guess
Update2: A side from initial setup bug, I noticed there is bug with ppm setting. for FOC it short the motor when connected to Receiver, regardless the remote on or off. It’s like a failsafe mod. I couldn’t figure out what the cause. But it clearly works well on BLDC. Note: I plugged out receiver to prevent interference when setting FOC.
Notice that I use mac ver,(not official) FOCBOX, sk3 260kv 10s5a, with unloaded motor.
I tested with both 2.18 and Akman’s 2.54, both works fine.
And to go back to old fmw, u upload from vesc tool and use old tool.
not too sure if the tool or fmw problem tho