Hello! Recently, my VESC has started behaving strangely. It has a variety of issues:
- Randomly becoming unresponsive(the remote shows the signal as strongest). It starts working after a few seconds
- Becoming unresponsive and only completely turning it off and on again(by disconnecting the battery) works
- Slight random braking when accelerating
- Jerking when starting to break
- When becoming unresponsive the display on my VX2 Pro freezes and shows the same values(same amperage, speed, etc.)
- The remote is not at fault as this also happens with some other remote I own that is not UART.
Could this be a faulty VESC or something else? How can I diagnose it? I don’t want to waste my money buying another VESC and then figuring out that something else was the problem.
I noticed one time that the voltage of my board was displayed as 0 on my remote so I double checked all my battery connections and soldering and it seems solid.