VESC Setup dual

Its no use I said that like 3 times

2 Likes

oh but when i hold the motor it doesnt go? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

this is a feature vesc?

no. the vesc will not push itself until it dies like other escs

Look Man you can ether watch a few 1hour video guides or you can just Trust us,

There are more expensive Motors with sensors but you dont have a sensored motor. Vesc Is great with little drawbacks Its not perfect. Youā€™re original Question has been awnsered.

Iā€™ll say it too, that is completely normal with sensorless motors. You could bump up your motor amps up to around 70 or 80 to help when youā€™re starting from a stop while riding the board.

I began to understand, it means the truth. Whoever see my screenshots and settings, maybe give a couple of tips

whoa 70-80a Sounds Unsafe DUDE!

I would not even run a focbox over 50a Continuous.

Tip 1

Did you Lower it?

Tip 2 Be very careful with vesc settings donā€™t tinker or joke around You could blow them up!

Tip 3 read your Comments on this topic twice and think about what people are trying to tell you.

1 Like

I run my FocBoxes at 80amp burst, no problem.

1 Like

Burst I understand but what colson wrote could be read differently

I ran my TB vescs at 120a motor maxā€¦

i run my upgraded enertions at 120a motor max

2 Likes

Again Iā€™m talking about ā€œContinuous Currentā€ are we one the same page here?

dude he didnā€™t say constant :rofl:

you donā€™t understand the relationship between batt max and motor max. the vesc will never pull more than the batt max. you could have motor max at 120a and batt max at 20a, it would never pull above 20a. the motor max just mainly sets your low speed torque

2 Likes

I understand but you need to be more clear, because @Ingvarjedi could change the wrong setting. and he has proven to have low understanding of vescā€™s

I said the exact name of the setting that he could changeā€¦

1 Like

@grecoman thanks for explaining this, I will remember when programming my vesc think twice take a break think again then Finnish :joy:

And how did that go? :joy: 6 vescā€™s laterā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

Are you talking continuous current in this case or burst? Cause when I log data on my VESC and look at it, motor max is at about 80Amp and battery max is at 40Amp. If pulled 50 or 60 Amps at times, for bursts. I believe the capacitors on the VESC provide the extra current for short bursts but once they get depleted of charge, max continuous current is dictated by battery max settings.

Iā€™ve been running mine at 80 amps for about 6 months, no problems