Hey all!! I have been reviving an old meepo board that I brought with me when moving to EU and I have been on the hunt for a battery. However I could not seem to find something slim and flexible that would be at all affordable. So I built one using the vruzend 2.1 kit since soldering seemed a iffy and I didn’t want to get a spot welder for 1 or maybe 2 projects. So I come to you to see if there is anything I am over looking with my pack build or somethibg maybe someone has experienced when using vruzend.
My pack specs: 10s3p 30q cells 20amp bms (just bought 80amp bestech but that is for another build later on) Total max load @42volts ~14amps 4.6amps per cell
Pics show battery now before I put any heatshrink
Let me know what I’m doing wrong, better safe than sorry