Want passionate e-skater for a new project together

LMAOOOOOOOO you just made my day I never bought a single thing on alibaba it’s crap what I’m saying is that you will just resell alibaba crap and it has nothing to do with opening my mind.

OR build powerfull AF board and add some features for different users.

And super flexy deck might not be what everybody wants. Sure it’s super comfy but not that steady in unexperieced hands.

So far this isn’t anything new. There is allready bunch on HQ boards

my single drive 6374 motor belt drive is 3000w … its a road board for road use daily transport its abit much but i wouldnt go below 6355 motor around 2000w dual … seriously what the…

oh sorry! dont take it for granted that it is alibaba crap. this is why i said you need an open mind.

ya so youv an open mind to the fact that 900w is not enough for a dual belt drive motor

900W X 2, 1800W actually.

ya in a way it doesnt work that way tho

2 3000w motors doesnt all of a sudden give the power of one 6kw motor it just give you better torque and braking at that 3000w tecnically youve 6kw but realistically you have 2 3kw motors running side by side

you are grilling him for giving a (maybe) reasonable stat like the continuous power rating, when you yourself use the nonsense peak power stat. I’d rather have a seller give me the actual power the board can sustain over a duration of time than the peak number. None of you guys drives around with 2000W continuous - when does that myth finally stop. Do you have an idea of how long your battery will last if you would use that kind of power?

5 Likes

no in fairness he just need some guidance too many badly designed overall boards coing from china lets help this guy create a good one…

Well it won’t get better by have him learn to play the same nonsense power stat game every other chinese seller plays. 900W sounds reasonable and (if continuous) well suited for a quality board.

did he say it was 900w continuous …no

You might use the full power of your motor when accelerating or going uphill no?

he also did not say otherwise - which is why I am saying that you should not just assume things. Ask him and then start grilling him if the answer is not good enough - but otherwise you should not jumpt to conclusions too early.

3 Likes

wasnt grilling him just actually was hoping he wasnt stating factory specs as this guy has come on here with the right attitude and dont wanna see another underpowered chinese board when if this guy is genuinely looking for a partner with experience they could build a quality decently priced board…

2 Likes

I respect you a lot for your REALLY good question. I respect a lot.

i heard a lot of brag of 2000/3000W from users. is that a TESLA over a wooden deck?

I come to this forum with a hope to get some good talk and understanding how to make a real board, BETTER THAN A DIY BOARD, from real and professional eskater

4 Likes

Don’t try to make a good board for 400$ that will never work :slight_smile: Go over 1000$ use quality parts and good branding

3 Likes

Lowest standards for this forum if you talk about a Super board: 2x 5055 190kv motors 2x Vesc based controller 10s4p 30q battery

Try to build something with these standards atleast to make something that amazes people with a good pricetag.

1 Like

thanks for your good intention to help me, CREATING A GOOD BOARD YES! I appreciate a lot.

2 Likes

thanks buddy. this is why I am here.

1 Like