Want to buy a pre-made board

@psychotiller

our PsychoMellow is so nice people think it’s factory, he’s finishing my Carvon Evo now, and the Lacroix parts from E-Toxx, 3Dservisas, etc, are on the way. The two electrics of his I’ve seen are both comfortably overbuilt and inspire confidence.

I’m sure there are a few other talented and gifted builders out here, too. Good hunting.

3 Likes

You guys have some how talked sense into me yet again. I’m just gonna ride it out and wait for the raptor, possibly sell it one day.

And while I’m waiting, get off my ass and finish this damn board. I got a bunch of awesome parts from @psychotiller and @JLabs…now its time to just use the damn things and get my skill level up!

Thanks for your opinions everyone, this is the best forum I’ve ever been a part of.

3 Likes

I’m selling a fully refurbished Raptor 1. It’s a good deal. New battery, new foc boxes, MBS 110mm AT Wheels, New Nano X Remote… Rebuilt from ground up… I’m in Denver, CO… I have it listed here for $1,200

Also, I have parts, 2 vesc, used winning remote, original Raptor 83mm wheels, new battery (with the original configuration for Raptor 1, where the BMS is a part of the battery pack…

What do you want for the battery?

How does $100 sound? You’d pay shipping, but that shouldn’t be huge

imageimageimageimageimageimage

In the pic I’m holding the original lid from the Raptor 1 enclosure. I can include this with the battery.

A Raptor in hand is worth several Raptor 2’s that have yet to be made. You could be ripping around on it by the end of next week bro.

Did you sell the battery? I’m guessing there’s no way this would ship to the UK?

I still have battery… I’m not a shipping expert, so I don’t know about UK customs…

I think it’d be a nightmare. I have a raptor deck and a defective battery. I think I’m just dreaming…

Whats up with the battery?

Sounds like you guys have more interest in the battery than me right now! I finally got my 3d printer cranking out my NESE modules!

2 Likes

I can’t wait till I’m in one of those mobility scooter things, 10kmh limit my arse.

1 Like

http://www.electric-wheelchair.builders? I feel like there’s a market for this…

(it’s a troll link, not a real site! stop clicking on it)

5 Likes