War Machine 43 X 9 1/2 - Leds & headlights | red 83mm Flywheels | 5065 270kv Sensored | Single Drive (Compleated)

That’s what I’m talking bout. The vinyl you showed me came in yesterday. So I’m going to trim Angel’s Bride :bride_with_veil: with the Carbon. Thanks to you.

Yeah looks nice … Don’t forget to rub it firm and go over it with the hot air gun … Needs to be hot with fanning motion …

You don’t need to worry abt air bubbles it don’t happen with this sheet

Ok so Sensored motors and ESCs

This is a GoolRc Car esc … Cheap and so far all have worked well…but have been unsensored

Wire by color?

How do I insure the proper connections?

You can do it the scientific way or my way. I plug the phase wires in according to color then hit the throttle quickly. If it makes a weird noise or hesitates I switch the phase wires around. Just don’t hit throttle too long or you’ll fry something. It should end up sounding normal, if they are plugged in correctly.

Thanks dude … I’ve seen it done that way.

Red on Red

2 Likes

Hey mike where do u get those blue wires from?

Que? Blue wires?

That blue wire

It was already there mate

You can buy blue silicone wire from HK

Custom grip tape in the works

4 Likes

Top done

10 Likes

The bottom

3 Likes

Working on the front lights

From this hot mess

To this

There are two off white 15w head light…plus a stuck a light in the riser since it’s clear …

Also made some changes which I will mention later when I finish this up

5 Likes

Like the lights. Really gives that setup a boost. How do you wire it separate from the rest of the board?

It’s part of the board electrical system

1 Like

All running on the same current? No relay switches?

Lol no…

12v lighting system

1 Like

Ok, was wondering. How would one tap into :battery: battery pack like hooking up a USB to charge other devices?