Was up Es8ers. Somewhat new to this

if you decide on in hub and off-road wheels you will either have to wait for torque board pneumatics and get one if his direct drives or make your own (which will be difficult probably expensive and has a higher chance of breaking

Yeah I know money is always an issue until it isn’t. but no matter I have some assests I can sell and if I can design my own mount on and a few other things, I can have a nice American made kit. Maybe i can possibly sell and make that money back since my manufacturer won’t do less than a 1000 units. I have a guy who does property blue prints and he agreed to help me design my own kit but time and money is all I need. It’s just out here in the desert the terrain is very rough and random. I need something that can transition between it well. I really don’t like the look of belt drive boards. RT now I have a 4x4 Revel on a custom cut magneto downhill with oversized street tires. the company got a lot better now that they aren’t landwheel anymore. I prefer their romote over any I’ve seen so far also