Was wondering if this is average or slow

Screenshot_20190129-191010

Compared to what

1 Like

Average​

2 Likes

^ i mean personally would say average bc i go 35-40mph but yeah it’s alright i s’pose

1 Like

I have to wait till I build a board that goes faster. But I’m 5’5 235lbs and I’m not wobbly at that speed and a couple months ago I wouldn’t get out of eco mode lol. So A lil more time maybe and I’ll get even faster. I’ve lost 30 lbs riding eboards in just 2 months and regular skaters don’t believe it’s a workout. Gtfoh

2 Likes

The average of the community

1 Like

Lol I’ll take it.

Yes you’re average lol

1 Like

I personally think your board is fastish than average based on the numbers and your weight. I can only hit 19 or 20mph on my teamgee h5 and I weigh 170lbs 5’7"

1 Like

It’s a teamgee though. That sounds about right. No power. No speed. :wink:

3 Likes

Ha. Good point.

1 Like

When I had my board set for AWD it may have went faster but I was not ready for it then and now I had to take my rear unit off and slapped it on my Wives board shes loving it but I miss going up 35% hill grades.

1 Like

Please wear PPE

2 Likes

Its on the fast side of things when you compare it to other chinese prebuilt hub boards, most struggle to break the 25mph mark. Afaik the landwheel is the only one that tops out at 27mph. Off topic but how did you effect the awd set up on the" revel drive" was it? Could you bind the remote to both drives or did you have to mate 2 remotes together?

1 Like

I’d imagine that’s pretty fast for a cricket.

I think it’s slightly above average for an eskate.

I go 32mph max.

1 Like

Why do you even care? Ride as fast as you feel comfortable.

5 Likes

Just used one remote in each hand btw landwheel is Revel now. I just used reverse for the front drive and forward for the rear unit. Revel or landwheel is originally from China but the guy is actually trying to make good products and he does because bi love my Drives they are perfect for my fat ass

Because I need to know how fast I should be to win some races

2 Likes

IMG_20190119_202435062 3 times the range. Tow charges the rear also because the rear drains a lil faster. I was going to try and splice the remote but I like having separate throttles after all

Being fast in one environment or with one track type doesn’t mean being fast everywhere think you’d need to narrow your focus on some type of race or particular race also maybe search what average times/distance is or more detailed logs if anyone posts them (lots of people here gather/post logs).

2 Likes

I’ve really been working on my turns and carves