We need the parts from the ExWay

I saw the vid this morning, Alan. Me too I was thinking on that fantastic magnetic charger (Inboard M1 comes with a similar one) and wondering how cool will be if we could use one just like that in our builds.

1 Like

We could order 20 of them and wait to be a true company and delivers.

It pretty cheap though so won’t be much of an issue

1 Like

Yes, lets do it! You found the company?

Yes. The company was found by @kalebludlow

He has some experience buying from taobao, maybe you could order 50 and get them in your location as being in Lima is more difficult and help the community if they work as advertised.

@kalebludlow please ask them if they have a 50v capable port in male and female

1 Like

Yes, I can get and keep them here and distribute all to every user across the board. Cool. :ok_hand: :yum: :airplane:

Incidentally I think I got my X-Things through Tao Bao (need to confirm that, don’t remember well) things are frigging cheap with them.

IMG_20180420_004441

IMG_20180419_231129

On the charger is sais 50v? I need a charger 42 v but i would like such exway charge port

In fact, the exway’s charging port is custom made. The original charging port can only withstand 24v.QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180701171327QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20180701171614

1 Like

O lol but i cant just connect it to my 42v charger right?? But if possible, where i buy such magneet connectors??

Pretty sure the port does not care if it’s 24 or 42v

I try to charge with a 12s charger. Nothing happened, but I don’t know if it’s because I’m lucky. I bought it on Alibaba

Do you have a link ?? Or maybe a spare set ?:hugs: i wil buy it overpirce from you

If enough people need it (because the factory doesn’t support buying only one or a few), I can help buy it and send it to anyone who needs it, just pay the postage and purchase price. I am in China, my English is not good, this is Google Translate

how many people u need? i may buy just many if needed… but how much per ? and how much total? i maybe buy it all than.

gr sam

Please give me some time, I am waiting for the reply from the factory

Google translate has really improved when translating from Chinese to English

Who’s got a taobao link :slight_smile:

You could post it on the Chinese deals thread

I did not find the Taobao link because its manufacturer was not sold to individuals. Can you send me a link to the Chinese deals thread?

okay i will wait! hopefulley they want to send me some ports :smiley: i would love magnet charger for my esk8 :smiley:

1 Like

Well there is that, but there is inherent complications and well not sure how quickly you can wake a slumber…not my field you’re likely right, with Jtag’s device the distance to implementation is brief that is all

Edit: hark it’s done in a wink

2 Likes