Weight of wheels

no they are spur gear driven race wheels. :sunglasses: where are they from is what I want to know!

2 Likes

Go-kart wheels? Maybe

what are akashas never heard em they esk8 wheel one sec i google lol

@GrecoMan competion bro

1 Like

New wheels by UK company Slick Revolution. They had a Kickstarter running for quite some time now and they just started shipping them out.

1 Like

Prototype wheel ran at SPD2 and speed testing on the dry lake bed. 120mm hard density foam with rubber sleeve on plastic wheel.

1 Like

I first saw @okp riding them and then got a few sets myself

I love the Popoca’s but you can save like 300grams with 76mm wheels so for jumping that could be better.

2 Likes

what they like compared kegels n popoca im torn

ya but they dont have the design man just flat colours on the site and theyv the deck hooks off kickstarter say they only starting out

Well Kegels are ‘offset’, Popoca’s are ‘centerset’ and these are ‘inset’. So they feel like Kegels when you turn them around!

but do they have the colour you linked no? that graphic on the white is nice

I’m pretty sure that was 2.1kg, not lbs. Trampa has the gummies on superstar hubs listed on their site at 467g, which works out to just over 1 lb. per wheel.

http://www.trampaboards.com/gummies-125mm-superstar-longboard-wheel--black-p-24854.html

Boooooooo lol :frowning:

Other words because first line invalid

R-Spec Ghost + @longhairedboy Pulley 302

3 Likes

Evolve GT 7" on trampa superstar hub

Innova inline 7" on trampa superstar hub

2 Likes

Abec 11 flywheels 107mm

2 Likes

Primo Alpha lite 200x50

2 Likes

Are these the Pink Electric Flywheels ?? They look red in this image…

1 Like

Whattt dddaFk ??? :open_mouth:

They’re pretty old and dirty. I don’t know of any other similar wheels this size?

1 Like