Wenzani | MBS Core 16| MBS Matrix Trucks | 10sXp | rest is still unknown

If 140kV could be enough for you look at the 5065 Racerstar maybe :

Thanks but yes… 140 would be to low KV, I considered 150KV for the lowest one.

Where do one find LiPo batteries…? I see people strip laptop battery units…

1 Like

Yeah, I see. 160kV would be good for me too ^^ I take all mine on Hobbyking :wink:

1 Like

I’m thinking 170KV would be better… image

2 Likes

6374 would be the typical motor used on a ATB, all depends on if on street only and hills, 160kv would help any initial cogging

nice designs

Ps. Use this https://calc.3dservisas.eu

Yes of curse, just like Alan say, if you could, its better go with 6374, maytech got the 170kv to :

if I have money for my 5065, I will choose the Maytech – 5065 170KV Sensored

Does someone have the side profile dimensions of the MBS Matrix Pro Hub, pleas? It seems a bit narrower than the plastic ones… The pastic ones are curved inwards and it seems the Pro hubs are flat…

1 Like

I’ve drawn these hubs from pictures on the internet, it is thus vaguely accurate. I would like to upload the CAD to some site for sharing but at first I need to know how at least some crucial dimensions. I have a feeling that my drive gear sits too far from the wheel… will figure out how to move it closer a bit. Currently it sits 14mm away. image image

MBS Rockstar Pro hub

If someone can please assist with these dimensions it would be great. image

@MBS

good hunting!

:wink: yes flat. And : A 12 B 7 / 7.5 C 26 D 28 E 105 F 8 G 3 H 5 I 37/2 PCD 80 Enjoy :v:

Edit : Just note that D should get a specific tolerance I guess …

4 Likes

Beat me to it. And nailed it btw.

3 Likes

Many thanks you guys! Awesome!

1 Like

Your right about “D”… but that’s MBS’s problem.:grin: I need to design according to the outside dimensions. Also tried to see if I can have these hubs (or something similar) locally made for less than the price MBS asks on their website, however that seems impossible. :see_no_evil: Got myself a go-no-go guage today to test the clamp’s fitting over the trucks. image image image

2 Likes

Traveling to work everyday, looking for suitable “tracks” to ride ( yes, our roads are not the best)… I’m seriously considering chain drive. Due to dirt and debris… today it’s raining and lots of mud and puddles everywhere.

1 Like

Sorry, hope this will be the last one… still a few missing. If there is any other dimensions you think I missed please add them. Oh, yes… what is the width of an assembled hub? image

1 Like

Nice Mat ! Total hub W = 38mm A = +88mm (88.2 /88.25 /88.3…) B = 93mm C = 4mm D = 4mm (4.2/4.3mm) :wink: thanks for sharing back !

Thanks. Ok, I’ll load this up to Thingiverse or some site. Are the hubs bolt together with M4 or M5? MBS Rockstar Pro hub image

3 Likes

Yeah ! Awesome, m4 mate :wink:

Busy designing my own wheel, sofar it seems I’ll be able to manufacture a wheel for $16 USD. Pitty bearings are so expensive. It is basicaly two discs AISI 304, 2mm with lasercut 3mm aluminum “arms” forming the cylinder of the hub. image image image image

4 Likes