We're making an electric skateboard, here are the specs. What do you think?

Oh, yeah… Sorry, my bad.

3 Likes

Here let me help you :

• what motors from which manufacturer? Size? Diam? Wire gauges ?
  • which battery? Which cells? Layout? 12S6P Samsung 30Q?
  • which wheels (ABEC, OTANG, CAG, BOA, MTB, ATS, etc…)? Size? Duro?
  • what about trucks? Size, model, Etc

List goes on. Then you can get feedback from builders.

:beers:

3 Likes

But in all seriousness, the general consensus surely is that putting stickers on your board is the easiest and most effective way to boost its specs and performance.

5 Likes

^^^This

I couldn’t have said it any better myself, but there’s this one secret that almost nobody knows… IMG_8143 +35% in speed, has been tested and confirmed many many times by NASA engineers

11 Likes

According to LHB Snot Meter®, red colour increases top speed by 20% That’s why @longhairedboy builds are red

9 Likes

LHB is from the Evil Sunz tribe

This sounds to me like a marketing ploy not a build thread.

2 Likes

Let’s go easy. 6000w from two motors or 3000w each is very achievable. He said they are making a custom esc, that could benefit us if they release it. They are using a diff that’s kinda cool at least.

Idk how they are gonna fit a 400wh+ battery in there and keep the weight at 10kg lol.

Let’s see it out before bashing the ideas

not really bashing it’s just hard to believe from outta nowhere and no images

Ok not bashing, but is it really encouraging people to come here and show their ideas after the previous guys idea was told it sucked

1 Like

I’m all for new people bringing new stuff to the market, but as everyone else said…we want details!

This community is all about the true and realistic specs. Not some marketing “Much fast” Moar board big motor" “500000000 battery horse powers”

When you get a chance @gurbazD, I would like to see the actual specs of the motors, batteries, and esc.

I get you are developing a prototype, so it takes time, but you must have some ideas on specifics if you are developing it. Thanks man, and good luck.

1 Like

It might be achievable, and then he/she/they could let us know the plan. I asked them to clarify.

But what’s the point of this thread anyway? Someone lists random specs, not build parts, and asks us what we think. What??

Like… Guys, what do you think of my next build? Here are the specs;

top speed 50 mph 0-50 in 2 seconds range 70 miles @ top speed and hilly / windy area (battery will have thousands of charge cycles and charges from 0-full in 30 minutes. weight 10 pounds Will climb any hills and riding street or terrain will be equally great without changing wheels! (secret wheels with new tech) it will be super stealthy and ride will be butter smooth

Do you like it? Should I change any specs before finalizing the build?

2 Likes

Does it have moar boost!? I’ll take one!

3 Likes

Righto. This to me is obviously not a build thread but an attempt at getting information for a new pre-built. Fine but be honest. We can help but not if duped into it. This is a builders forum. First and foremost. You want to feed the masses with another meepo then by my guest. Just use another resource.

2 Likes

The word is out !

1 Like

Well, all that sounds great. But bringing it to reality is a whole different ball game.

photos

6 Likes

SL500

4 Likes

Well if clearly sounds like I’ve got a 4" turbo on that shit. And it makes hella boost

1 Like

v a p o r w a r e

2 Likes

Thank you for all the responses everyone.

I’ve decided i’ll post back here when we’ve built a prototype. You have all made it very clear that this is a building forum, and I apologize for using it otherwise.

Best of luck on your building ventures :slight_smile:

3 Likes