What am I looking for?

Use a deburring tool to debur the sharp edges

2 Likes

:point_up:

This, easiest and cleanest solution.

You could also do it with a file or some sand paper.

Right… It’s a whole other struggle to decide and then find colors. They do have a clear in the tool dip to extra complicate

@Deckoz @anon64938381 that will probably not work with this mounts as you need the right angle to make the pullbar fit and not hit the motors. ask me from where i know it :sweat_smile:

Edit: plus the fact that he drives some old mbs trucks and no trampa trucks.

3 Likes

@venom121212 maybe something like this

It’s a bit thicker kind of heat shrink used for tennis rackets and you can get it in different colors and sizes.

1 Like

image image

How wide are the crossbars? I wonder if one of these would bolt cleanly. Might be too big and stick out weird.

Why? :thinking:

Personally I would not carry or lift it this way and stress the motor mounts/crossbars.

1 Like

If the mounts and crossbars bend from that, they would have bent from normal use someday. Better it happens towing the board around than riding it I would say.

Good point, I just want to understand the reason or the situation when @venom121212 does it.

I only lift the rear of my MTB (on the hanger) when I have a walk of shame home because of empty battery :laughing:. Apart from that I never lift the rear. If it’s for carrying only there are better solutions. Carrying my MTB with one hand is much easier compared to my street build.

1 Like

I use this, drilled through deck and just carry it. Very comfy

Drilled Handle

Could also cary this around and tie it on when you’re walking: Pull Handle

1 Like

I have to make a few super tight turns when going to the gym or other buildings. If I lift by the front, the crossbars just barely scrape the ground. It’s not often that I have to pick it up :wink:

1 Like